1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___(a) Build a bridge.
___(b) Sail the ocean.
___(c) Lead an army OR
___(d) WRITE A PLAY.
3. What religion is the Pope?
(Check only one)
4. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
5. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
6. How many commandments was Mose given? (approximately)
7. What are people in America's far north called?
8. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton.
9. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five?
10.Were does rain come from?
___(b) a 7-11
___(d) THE SKY
11.Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
12.What are coat hangers used for?
13.The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
14.Explain LeChateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilbrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
15.Where is the basment in a three story building located?
16.What part of America produces the most oranges?
___(a) New York
17.Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
18.What does NBC(National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
19.Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture literature, law, and social conditions -OR- Spell CAT.
20.The Florida State University tradition for effciency began when(approximaly)?