1. Date: 10/12/01
3. When did you start playing the drums?
at age 5
4. What CD/tape is in your vehicle at the moment?
Alien Ant Farm and Sum 41
5. When did you decide that you wanted to be in a band?
when i was 5 years old
6. Got any hidden talents?
yeah, I can actually walk and chew gum at the same time and also, I'm good at Algebra.
7. When can we possibly expect a CD from you guys? (I get asked this A LOT! )
All I can say is, hopefully soon
8. Are you guys signed yet? If yes, to what label?
9. How often do you practice?
4 days a week
10. Got anything to say to the fans??
Thanks for hanging in there with us through this long haul. You guys are very loyal fans and we love you for that!!!
Thank you Henry!
a BIG "thank you" goes out to Henry for answering my questions!!!
They were answered 10-07-99.
1. What is the best thing to happen in your life so far?
I met Tommy,Chris and Mike
2. Is there anything that always goes with you when you are on the road?
(and no you can't say your drums! :) My toothbrush =)
3. Had any embarrassing moments on stage yet?
nope and hope not to =)
4. Do you have a favorite song to perform?
I really like playing "Gripped"
5. What is one thing you'd like Gotti 13 to accomplish?
Taking over the world
6. What's the one CD you can't get out of your CD player?
My Billy Joel's greatest hits
7. What is the best thing about performing?
The energy that is felt from the crowds
8. Do you have any pre-show rituals?
Me and Tommy do a rap before each show
9. What have you noticed about the audience that comes to see you?
They are sooooo pumped with energy!
10. What's your opinion on the whole y2k thing?
I thinks it's a farce
11. Does the 13 in Gotti 13 have a significance?
Yes....it's a symbol for change and "a new beginning"
12. What do you normally do after a show?
Try to cool down.....get something to eat
13. Can you describe your music for someone who has never heard it before?
Music that anyone can listen to and enjoy
14. Describe Gotti 13 in one word.
15. Besides music what did you want to be when you were growing up
? some kind of entertainer
16. Henry can you describe Tommy for me?
Well let's see.......he can be shy at times, but don't let that fool you, and he's someone great to have on your side and just a great all around dude.
17. What's one thing you hope stays the same?
Our chemistry together
18. If you were an M&M flavor, what flavor would you be?(plain, peanut, crispy, peanut butter, or mint) Sorry it was about 2 am when i thought of this one! =)
I'd be crispy =)
19. Got any thing to say to your fans??
Once again a great big huge gigantic "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!"
Henry's Birthday is December 5th 1975
I wanted to put this here, it's not working with the new layout, but i wanted it to stay on the site somewhere. It seems appropiate here.