Thanks Mike for taking the time to answer these for me:)
1. Do you have any pre-show rituals?
I tend to just try to get to show time.
I have always thought the 2 hrs before the show is the longest wait in the
2. What is the best thing about performing?
Playing with the guys is the best thing about performing.
3. What is the best thing to happen in your life so far?
There have been alot of great moments, but the best would
have to be any tour that Gotti has been a part of.
4. Describe Gotti 13 in one word.
5. When you have free time, what do you usually do?
I do a lot of studio guitar work for various artists.
I love to play basketball too.
6. Do you like surprises?
7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
It would definitely be the ability to create gotti records
instantaneously out of thin air.
8. What is the last thing you ate?
9. Last movie you have seen?
Revenge of the Sith
10. When you order pizza, what do you normally get?
11. Favorite word or phrase?
12. How tall are you?
14. What did it feel like to win the "Cup Of Rock"?
It felt just, just great! It was real sweet to win it being
the first show with Kev.
15. Have any nicknames?
16. Worst part about recording?
The worst part is the amount of time it takes to do it.
17. What band would you like to tour with?
19. Is it Hey Andy, Hey Randy or both?
the name of the song is "I f*&ked your girlfriend".
21. Fill in the blanks with as many words as you need....have fun :)
Don't mess with Chris when...
his elephant underoos get too tight.
Tommy can cook....
haha, not really.
Tommy knows how to....
bake in the kitchen
I don't like....
October 16, 2001
Too early to tell and to late to care....
3. When did you start playing the guitar?
I started playing at 15.
4. What CD's are in your vehicle at the moment?
Tool/Lateralus, MudVayne/L.D. 50, assorted Gotti
scratch tracks, Two Ton Shoe/Figures and Dave Matthews
Band/Under the table an Dreaming
5. For someone who has never heard Gotti 13 before how
would you describe the "Gotti sound" to them?
I would say that it's agressive melodic rock with punk
6. Since i have asked this questions to the other guys
in the past:
What M&M flavor would you be and why?
(Flavors are: Plain, peanut butter, crispy, peanut,
I'd probably be a mint, because I'm mint.
7. What's one thing you'd like Gotti 13 to accomplish?
I would like for Gotti 13 to experience spirtitual
8. When did you decide that you wanted to be in a
I have always wanted to be in a band. I can even
remember when I was born, I came out and was like,
Thank's, Ma, where the guys at?"
9. Got any hidden talents?
Several, I have several.
10. When can we possibly expect a CD from you guys?
get asked this A LOT! )
What a coincedence, me too!
All I can say is that it is well into the works.
11. Are you guys signed yet? If yes, to what label?
Again, in the works, and trust me, you'll be the 6th
person to know.
12. How often do you practice?
Personally? or with the band? I personally practice
and sit down to write everyday. Playing guitar is as
much a part of my day as getting out of bed. It's
just something I do. The band is in session 2-4 hours
a day, 5 days a week.
13. Got anything to say to the fans??
I would just like to say thank you for all the support
and love you have directed our way. It has been
greatly received and appreciated. Hopefully we will
fulfill all of your expectations, and in doing so,