Time: 2:21:42 P.M.
1. When you have free time, what do you usually do?
I love going to movies and just hanging out with friends.
Whenever possible I love getting out of Orlando...NY, Vegas,
or a cruise is awesome for taking a break....I love
Playing Poker, I also just recently got back into exercising.
I love it, makes you feel great after the first few weeks...
now that I'm back into it, I don't know how I ever stopped.
At the current time I WISH that my free time was spent being
fanned and fed grapes by naked 18 year old girls....and
them obeying my every command...but its not....thats on Saturdays.
2. Do you like surprises?
Most of the time...yeah
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Definitely invisibility combined with the ability to travel anywhere instantly....
man, you could rob banks....and whole bunch of dirty stuff
and never get caught.
4. What is the last thing you ate?
Wow...well, this will totally sound like the rockstar answer and
you think the dude is joking.....but mmm hmmm, GREAT timing Kristiana....
use your imagination and the dirty thing that comes up....well, yes.
What are the frigin odds you would hit me with a survey RIGHT after that....
but BEFORE.... Hmmm, well not exactly "ate", but it was my last meal...
a cup of Lemon Lime Creatine, and a Myoplex shake
5. Last movie you have seen?
The Jamie Kennedy Expirement Season 2 on DVD, that is some funny shit.
6. When you order pizza, what do you normally get?
I havn't order pizza in months, I'm trying to eat all healthy now (It SUCKS!)
but I usually give myself an "off day" once a month. So
pizza sounds real good for the next one...
I'll probably order one thin crust pizza with half cheese and half pepporoni
and a pan pizza with half supreme.....man, you just made me hungry for real LOL
7. Favorite word or phrase?
I do catch myself saying "F***" alot
8. How tall are you?
5'10 or '11 I DONT KNOW, but sometimes like 6'3 with the spikes.
9. Is there a question that you wish I would ask? If yes, what is the question?
Well, if we ever go platinum or make it somewhat big I would LOVE
for some magazine with millions of readers to ask me "Chris,
last year when you dated Jenna Jameson we heard a rumor
that you're hung like Tommy Lee. Is it true?" --- I
wouldn't totally answer it...I'd say something like..."Why?
Did you notice the bulge?"
10. What did it feel like to win the "Cup Of Rock"?
We really werent playing to win, we never do if its a battle
of the bands. I just love performing whether theres 5
people or 5000 people...it was a TOTAL surprise when they
announced our name. It felt great though, they gave us our
feedback from the judges at the end of the show. 4 out of 5
had great things to say...the 5th, well....I want to find
him and kick him in the nuts...but, we still won. :)
11. Have any nicknames?
Well, both are complete jokes, but sometimes C-Pac or C-Diddy
12. Worst part about recording?
Recording on other peoples schedules. If we did this
record on OUR time it would have taken a few weeks...
We're looking at over a year and a half for having this CD
completed (even though the songs have been fully recorded
for well over a year now)-- other peoples schedules and
"hurry up and wait".....I used to LOVE recording...
now if someone says "we have to go back in the studio" I
feel the urge to stab them in the eye with a fork
LOL...Hasnt happened yet, but if you ever see
someone backstage at one of our shows with an eye patch you
know what happened.
13. What band would you like to tour with?
Goldfinger...that would be great. OR..."The Amazing Jonathan"
hes a funny ass comedian.
14. This one is from my mom.... If you were an ice cream flavor,
what flavor would you be and why?
Cookie Dough...and I dont know why
16. Anything you want to say?
17. Fill in the blanks with as many words as you need....have fun :)
Gotti 13 Will....
hopefully finish this record before they all die
I am good at.....
annoying the s*** out of my family
Don't mess with Tommy When.....
the GPS tracking on my phone doesnt work and hes trying to
find me and wont stop calling.
Mike can cook....
macaroni and cheese better than anyone I know....and is
also the biggest pain in the a**, but I still love him.
drum sticks in his hand and cool frigin hair...like Leonardo Dicaprio
had back in the day and every guy wanted their hair like that...yeah...
Tommy knows how to....
call me at the worst possible times.
I don't like....
surveys....Just kidding :)
-- Umm, bitchy girls and recording
Kristiana..... (be nice...lol)
--- Rocks. This girl comes to every show, knows every song
and probably more about me than I know about myself.
We love ya Kristiana.
Thanks Chris for answering these for me!
1. Date:June 29, 2001
2. Time:9:10 p.m.
3. When did you start playing the Guitar/Drums/Keyboard?
I was around 8 years old when i first picked a guitar up,
but 13 years old was when i was like "hey, i better get to
work if i wanna be a rockstar"
4. When did you decide that you wanted to be in a band?
From the moment i saw Guns N Roses as a little kid.....i
was like "thats gonna be me"........all except the drug
addiction part lol
5. What CD/Tape is in your vehicle at the moment?
Sum 41 "All Killer No Filler" and Good Charlotte
6. Got any hidden talents?
Yep, but they wouldn't still be hidden if I told you
7. Message to fans:
The Eagle Flies at midnight......
and when you get there, the icebox is in the freezer
8. When can we possibly expect a CD from you guys?
(I get asked this A LOT! )
I wish i knew the answer to this one too, lol......
weve got a few songs recorded for the album, but the rest should
be getting laid down within the next few months...that
all depends on the record company (ooops did i say that out loud)
..ill just say this.......NO LATER THAN SUMMER OF 2002
9. Are you guys signed yet? If yes, to what label?
SHHHHHH, its a secret (but umm, refer to question 8)
10. How often do you practice?
All of us are perfectionists, so rehearsals normally go on
for many hours (no less than 2, but usually wind up
turning into about 5) and normally 5 days a week.
A Big THANK YOU! goes out to Chris
for taking the time out to answer these questions for me!!!
(the questions were answered 10-07-99)
1. What is the best thing to happen in your life so far?
My family, My firends, and being in Gotti 13
2. Is there anything that always goes with you when you are on the road?
(and no you can't say your guitar! :)
I always bring the wisdom tooth of a sasquatch, i found it
while antique shopping in Monte Carlo, either that or my $2
bill singed by Vanilla Ice
3. Had any embarrassing moments on stage yet?
Almost got my pants pulled off a few times
4. Do you have a favorite song to perform?
Stick-in-the-Mud or Wiggla Wiggla Wiggla
5. What is one thing you'd like Gotti 13 to accomplish?
Take over the world
6. What's the one CD you can't get out of your CD player?
7. What is the best thing about performing?
Just feeling the energy and the screams from our fans,
NOTHING matches that
8. Got any news you can share about your deal with Sony?
Well, hopefully we will start recording soon. The rest is top-secret stuff hehehe
(note: not sure what happened with that deal)
9. Do you have any pre-show rituals?
I always do my "Woo's, Roo's and Raa's" to warm up my
voice,I also flip the light switch up and down 22
times. (Henry has a pretty wierd pre-show ritual LOL!!!!!!!)
10. What have you noticed about the audience that comes to see you?
They are all so incredible, and in to every minute of the show,
that is the best feeling in the world
11. What's your opinion on the whole y2k thing?
Nothings gonna happen, itll be just another day
12. Does the 13 in Gotti 13 have a significance?
Yep, its the symbol for change, on a clock, it goes from 1-12,
13 is the next level, or the next next step beyond
13. What do you normally do after a show?
Go home and sleep, its kinda tiring
14. Can you describe your music for someone who has never heard it before?
Pop/rock, we dont sound like anyone, its the Gotti 13 style
15. Describe Gotti 13 in one word.
16. Besides music what did you want to be when you were growing up?
The Incredible Hulk
18. What's one thing you hope stays the same?
Just how well we all get along in the group
and that the money doesnt matter at all to any of us.
19. If you were an M&M flavor, what flavor would you be?
(plain, peanut, crispy, peanut butter, or mint) Sorry it was about 2 am when i thought of this one! =)
Peanut butter, i dont know why, just sounds cool
20. Got any thing to say to your fans??
Thank you guys so much, you have no idea how much your support means,
keep up the screaming, ill keep writing songs that you cant get out of your head