SPANKY FRACTAL DATABASE
- What's New in Fractals;
- A collection of Fractal Images;
- Fractal Programs;
- Info and images from The Quartet Fractal;
- Information about the Images at Spanky;
- documents, code examples, formulas and parameter files.
- Very good collection of the fractal-related information.
Software, tutorials, what-is-a-fractal, hystory-of-fractals,
fractal-art and other, other, other... Lots of links !
Copyright © 1999, 2000 Juan Luis Martínez. .
Links and Related Sites
- web ring dedicated to fractal art.
Flarium by Stephen C. Ferguson
- Fractint is a freeware fractal generator created for IBMPC's and
compatible computers. It has many great features and it is constantly
being upgraded and improved by the Stone Soup team;
- Stephen is an author of the many popular fractal-generation programs and
all of his programs are FREEWARE. Try to use Atriatix,
Sterling-ware, GrafZViZion, Tiera-Zon,
Tiera-Zon 2, Inkblot Kaos or The Talis Project.
- Good shareware fractal-generation program. Version 2.04 released
May 13, 1999
Art Museum Enterprise
- very pretty web site by Damien M. Jones.
Galore by The Fractal Lady
The Fractal Art Museum is offering the answer:
a quality collection of fractal art works will be located under
the same roof so surfing from site to site - from artist to
artist - will be clean and quick. The various styles of work,
the different pallets, the multiple forms and patterns, will
attract the surfers, and will present with dignity and grace
- © 2000, Joseph Trotsky.
Gallet's Fractal Gallery
- Beautiful fractals by Cindy Mitchell.
Images by Sharon Webb
- Fractal lovers, this site is for you !!!
- English and Franch versions available.
Third Apex to Fractovia
- This site is hosted on www.fractalus.com.
- Beautiful fractal art by Juan Luis Martínez.
pictures & animations
of 3D Fractals by Stewart Dickson
site by Kerry Mitchell
What is fractal ?
- Nice fractals by Linda Bucklin.
Tutorials by Frode Gill
- Don't you know about fractals ? Visit here and get quick
and simple info !
Copyright © 1999, 2000 Juan Luis Martínez.
- Best tutorial about quaternion rendering.
surfaces by Tore Nordstrand
- Your gateway to Science !
World of Mathematics
- Here is a collection of parametric and implicit equations;
- Gallery with author's works;
- Source and explanations are included.
- Encyclopedia of Mathematics;
- 9154 entries, 157448 cross-references,
3700 figures, 71 animated graphics,
925 live Java applets, and counting...
- The "STRANGE ATTRACTORS (Creating Patterns in Chaos)" book
by Julien C. Sprott. The University of Wisconsin. Madison, Wisconsin.
good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and
Programming and programmers: |
efg2 Delphi Algorithms Page
- This Web Site is a collection of original and unique
articles written by Hugo Elias. The articles cover a range of
computer programming related topics, from graphics to
Also, you can find many good links to other sites.
- Greatest collection of the various algorithms.
by Roman Podobedov
- Very good site for programmers.
Ivan Lee Herring Homepage
- On this site there are numerous programming tutorials, articles, games,
tools, programs, links to other sites, tips, source code files, and FAQs
covering many programming languages and topics.
Virtual Terrain Project
- VR GIS: Vector Raster Geographic Information System
Image Locatable Holographics.
- The goal of VTP is to foster the creation of tools for
easily constructing any part of the real world in interactive,
3D digital form.
page by Lucian Wischik
- Some information about terrain generation.
Programming and Graphics programming
- Here are components, programs and documentation written for
C++Builder and the Windows API on OpenGL, DirectDraw, the BCB
Tools API, audio-sampling, ShellExecute and more.
Also links to other relevant sites.
- Archive: Features: Programming
Game Developer Magazine
Renderlight by Andy Gibson
Programming Page by Nate Miller
- "Renderlight is a component for Borland (Inprise)
Delphi, a piece of software that I think is the absolute
bees knees. It allows you to create and render scenes
built from either 3DS loaded files, or code generated
geometry. The lighting, shadows, and countless other
functions are handled internally, while at the same time,
giving the user the full flexibility to render the scene
as they wish...".
DelphiGL by Jason Allen
- Tips and Tricks;
- OpenGL tutorial;
- Common code examples;
- Source code Galore;
MartzPage, No Big Whoop
- Source code to a number of projects written in Delphi, all including Delphi
source code so anyone can learn from the projects. You can also find a lot of
the necessary files you need to start programming in OpenGL.
Including updated OpenGL header files, GLUT DLL's and header files, glAux
library header files and DLL's, and OpenGL frameworks to base projects on.
druid's GL journal
- GL stuff + more, by Tim C. Schræder (Germany).
Systems by Richard Wright
Flowers Across America
- DaveCentral Shareware, Freeware, Demos and Betas !
This is a best software archive in the WEB. You can
find any Linux and Windows software here.
- Flowers Across America - The leading online florist for
birthday flowers, holiday flowers, I love you flowers, everyday
flowers, get well flowers, new baby flowers, roses and more.