The Raptor's Ficlets

These little bits of schmatte are smaller than normal fics I've written for Iron Chef challenges or spur of the moment madness on the Paperpusher's Message Board or jotted down off the top of my head at work.

To my shame, I've forgotten most of the progenitors of the Iron Chef competitions, so if you remember what IC the fic is from and who made the challenge, puh-puh-puh-PLEASE email me the info and I'll put it up eventually. Credit where credit is due. THIS I'll try not to procrastinate on.

Anyway, hope you get as much enjoyment out of them as I got writing them. This is dedicated to the brave patrons of the PPMB, SFMB, and the lamented, departed Outpost Daria MB and the Lawndale Commons MB for putting up with me all these years.

And of course, Viacom and MTV own Daria and all that, Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis created the show (all praise to them, we are not worthy, we are not worthy), and other folks own other copywrights to copywrighted material, and any original bits remaining are MINE, MINE, ALL MINE!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!

Guy "Decelaraptor" Payne

Miscellaneous Ficlets

Kadhimiya
A Star in the East Window
Talil: A Kadhimiya AU

Boston Blues

Graveyard Shift
Wired

Iron Chef Fics

Beneath a Copper Sun
A Meeting of the Mindless
The Wolf
My Fellow Americans
First Flight
Teen Holidays: The Next Generation
My Sweet Lord
Oath of Office
Brief Candle
The Alley: Part 1
The Alley: Part 2
To Slip the Surly Bonds