This Web site is brought to you by five firecrackers. By day, they are successful writers/editors in the business world. By night, they become playwrights, poets, novelists, mothers.
- Linda Lee Bower. Linda Lee is a business consultant and technical writer. As an avocation, she writes plays and is also an actress and director. Two of her one-act plays, The Incredible Pregnant Man! and Mother for Hire have been produced at the Silver Spring Stage One-Act Festival. Mother for Hire was also produced in New York, and the first scene was published in More One-Act Plays for College Students. At the moment, she is in Venezuela for a year on a project.
- Constance Bonds. A Senior Technical Writer with a business machines manfacturer, Constance writes user manuals for software applications and business systems. Her degrees in Business Administration and Behavioral Science give her the foundation for both aspects of her writing. Aside from technical writing, she is writing a novel and a self-help book. On top of all that, she plans to return to school for a Master's in Psychology/Counseling, her true love.
- Bridget Julian. An acquisitions editor with an academic publisher, Bridget uses her writing skills to cajole and castigate authors in equal measure. Then she goes climbing.
- Shanti Bhaskaran. With a Master's degree in Journalism, Shanti has also studied English Literature and Law. Her interest in the world gives her the inspiration to write short fiction and poetry.
- Elizabeth Marsh. Beth is a web content editor and web goddess. Besides this, she has two sons and is busy with football team, trombone lessons, piano lessons and boy scouts, church, community choir and building houses with Habitat for Humanity. What is more creative than being a mother!
All of them have suffered from writer's block at one time or another. Perhaps their experience can help you!
Back to Top