Do people get annoyed when you constantly talk about Star Wars? Here's how to weasel Star Wars quotes into conversations you have every day, so people can be even more annoyed with you.
1. When someone says a person is good at something, you say, "the force is unusually strong with him/her." (I think everyone already does that.)
2. If someone starts a question with "will you . . ." or "are you going to . . ." that's the perfect opportunity to say, "difficult to see. Always in motion is the future." (Of course, you should also close your eyes and tilt your head back a little before you say it.)
3. If someone insults your vehicle (ie: car, bike, skateboard, boat, star ship, etc. . .) say, "She'll make .5 past light speed. She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid."
4. If someone says, "he is here," ask, "Obi-wan Kenobi?" with a British accent of course.
5. When someone asks you to do a job, whine, "but I was going to Toshi Station to pick up some power converters."
6. When someone thanks you for doing the job, say, "I ain't in this for your revolution and I ain't in this for you, sweetheart. I expect to be well paid. I'm in this for the money." (You should probably only say this to people who will understand the allusion.)
7. Actually, you don't even have to wait for one of these opportunities. Just do what I do, and randomly quote Star Wars.
8. If you tell someone to do something and they ask why they have to do it, you tell them that you're holding a thermal detonator.
9. When a person of authority asks to see your driver's license, wave your hand a little and say, "you don't need to see my identification, these aren't the droids you're looking for." (actually, probably not a good idea)
10. Obviously, when someone mentions the moon, you have the say, "that's no moon, it's a space station."
11. If someone whines about anything, you can say, "awww, cannot get your ship out." Remember, there is no rule that says they have to be whining about a ship. However, I think there is a rule that if you say this line, you must talk like Yoda.
12. When you're driving, and someone is tail-gating you, tell your passengers, "he's on me tight, I can't shake him!"
13. When you're asked to drive, you say, "you bet I could, I'm not such a bad pilot myself."
14. Never just say "Good Luck," always add, "you're gonna need it."
15. Call the door the "blast door," and if you want the door opened, always say it twice, "Open the blast door! Open the blast door!"
16. There are many random Star Wars lines you can say while driving. Here are a few: "Lock S-foils in attack position," "Angle the deflector shields," "I'm gonna make the jump to light speed," and "Chewie, set 271."
17. When grandparents, etc. say things like, "you're so grown up," or "I can't believe how much you've grown," tell them, "when 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not."
18. When friends tell you about their recent accomplishments, say "great, kid, don't get cocky."
19. When someone says something you don't understand say, "Don't get technical with me." Then when they try to explain it again say, "secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about?"
20. If someone says something that you think is incorrect, say, "You're wrong. Soon I'll be dead, and you along with me."
21. When someone grabs something to go out (car keys, jacket, lightsabre, etc. . . .) say, "you're weapons, you will not need them." (Actually, that might be pushing it a bit.)
22. When someone mentions their dad, say, "Ah, father. Powerful Jedi was he, mmmm, powerful Jedi."
23. Instead of asking someone where they are going, say, "Shuttle Tydirian, what is your cargo and destination?"
24. When you friend does something impressive, say "impressive. Most impressive."
25. When your friend tells you about a new project, sigh, look at the invisable dead guy next to you and say, "Will he finish what he begins?" If your friend is a she, you can change the quote a little.
26. If the answer to a question is 2, say, "Always two, there are, no more, no less: a master and his apprentice."
27. When your friend says "I'm not ____," say, "you will be. You will be." (I always thought Yoda should start cackling there, but he doesn't, so cackling is opptional.)
28. If someone uses the words "big" or "small" say, "Size matters not. Look at me, judge me by my size do you? Hmm? And well you should not, for my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you, here, between you, me, the tree, the rock. Everywhere! Yes! Even between the land and the ship."
29. Call the phone a "comm link" and when someone tells you to call them, say, "use the comm link, oh my, I forgot. I turned it off."
30. "May the Force be with you" is the obvious phrase to use while you are departing. But you could also try "Thank you for your help, we leave you in peace."
31. When someone does something you disagree with say, "That was never a condition of our agreement nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter."
32. When someone comes to visit you in the morning, say, "Good morning, nice of you guys to drop by."
33. Instead of saying "see you later," say "I'll meet you at the rendez vous point on Tatooine."
34. When you have a cupcake, or something else a friend might want, pat it and say, "you want this, don't you?"
35. When a friend seems over-confident, (for example, "I aced that test") say, "you're over-confidence is your weakness."
36. You can sneak in the line "Nyah, it's just a dead animal, Chewie." in conversations about roadkill, meat, or leather jackets.
37. When playing a game, such as chess, instead of telling your opponent "I going to win," say, "I shall enjoy watching you die."
38. When going to a dangerous place, such as the rest room at a train station (Witness), say "if I don't make it back you're the only hope for the Alliance."
39. If someone says "last" or "only," (example: you ate the last cup cake), watch the X-wing fly off and say "No, there is another."
40. When friends have a sports event that they're playing in, say "You have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you."
41. When going to a place where the questionable people hang out, (such as the McDonald's in Manchester) as you approach it say, "The Manchester McDonald's. You shall never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
42. When you call your psychic hotline, ask "Is Darth Vader my father?"
43. When your computer is being bad tell your friends "He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil."
44. If someone asks you, "did you hear that?" say, "they shut down the main reactor."
45. When expressing a long length of time, say "since, oh, before you were born." Example: "I haven't eaten yams since, oh, before you were born."
46. When a friend shows up unexpectedly, say, "this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence."
47. When someone says something to the effect of "I'll do better next time," say, "I hope so Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."
48. When something tragic happens, like you run out of cupcakes, say, "We're doomed."
49. Even better, when you run out of cupcakes say, "Unexpected this is, and unfortunate."
50. If you can't get a word in edgewise when having a conversation, say "I must be allowed to speak."
51. When someone tries to get you to do a favor that you really don't want to do, say "Your mind powers won't work on me, boy."
52. If you're in a crowded place, yell out "There's too many of them!"
53. When your friends act a little nuts, perhaps from eating too many cupcakes, say "Steady, girl. What's the matter? You smell something?"
54. When people laugh at your expense say, "Laugh it up, Fuzzball."
55. When your friend is going out on a cold day, say, "Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker."
56. If your friend is going on vacation somewhere and taking an airplane, say, "Artoo says the chances of survival are 725...to one."
57. When your friend talks about how spiffy he or she is, say "I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brains." Example: "I'm so damn cool." "I dont' know where you get your delusions, laser brains."
58. If someone knocks on the door, or the door bell rings, say, "Princess, we have a visitor."
59. When you trip, say, "It's quite possible that this asteroid is not entirely stable."
60. When you finish unpacking, or finish any job, like making cupcakes, say, "now all I have to do is find this Yoda, if he even exists."
61. If you get caught in a lie, say, "what I told you was true, from a certain point of view."
62. When someone ends a sentence with, "you know," say, "you're gonna die here, you know. Convienient."
63. If a friend waits in the lunch line for a really long time, when he or she returns with food say, "Your patience has finally paid off."
64. When someone mentions luck, which people tend to do a lot during final exams, say, "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."
65. We your friend triumphs over a machine, such as finally figures out how to make letters superscript on their computer, or something, say, "Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, it's something else."
66. When your friend leaves, say "Will I ever see you again?"
67. If you get asked a question that you don't know the answer to, give it back to the asker by saying, "What does your heart tell you?"
68. When someone says they have to do something alone, say, "Yoda will always be with you."
69. When your friend has some kind of epiphany, say, "Your insight serves you well."