|"Maghia", pictured at 18 months of age!
Click here to check out the pedigree! Use your back button to return to Maghia's page!
Click here to view pictures!
Ch., UCI Int. & Nat. Ch., Teine Slight of Hand, CGC ("Maghia")
Received AKC Title, 8-18-2002, Corpus Christy Kennel Club show!
Eyes-CERF "Normal" CERF #BZ-952/2002--45
Heart-OFA "Normal" OFA HEART #BZ-CA23539F/C-PL
Thyroid-OFA "Normal" OFA THYROID # (awaiting conformation)
Sire: DC Teine Windmaster of Foxwood, SC
Dam: Ch. Meyta's Donya
|Maghia was bred by Anne Midgarden and Billie Thibeaux, and was whelped 10/13/98. She is a beautiful Irish marked, red brindle, with white markings.
|She is co-owned with Billie Thibeaux of Smithville, Texas. She has been shown sparingly while waiting to grow up. Billie's daughter, Liz has handled her in the ring for the most part, and has done a wonderful job. Maghia was also handled professionaly by Carl Sanders to her major wins!
|"It's A Sister Act!"
|Maghia was joined by her sister "Feya" at the January 28 & 29, 2006 Abilene Kennel Club Show in Abilene, TX for their first time entered and "Celebrating" as "Veterans" at 7 1/2 years young! Pictured left to right is Betsy Tolley, Feya, Maghia and Terry Steele.
|Maghia's achievements in the ring!
- 07/20/01: Houston Kennel Club, Mrs. Lee Canalizo, WB/BOW, 3 points.
- 07/21/01: Beaumont Kennel Club, Charles P. Herendeen, RWB.
- 10/27/01: Travis County Kennel Club, Mrs. Arlene R. Harris, RWB.
- 10/28/01: Travis County Kennel Club, Ms Rhoda Winter Russell, RWB.
- 02/02/02: IABCA International Shows in Hutto, TX, Received first V1 rating, Julie Holmes.
- 02/03/02: Received second V1 rating, Jack Ireland, and third V1 rating, Judith Shrub at the IABCA International Shows in Hutto, TX completing her International Championship title.
- 02/23/02: Brazoria Kennel Club, Clinton Harris, WB/BOW/BOS 3 points.
- 03/10/02: San Antonio Kennel Club, J. Council Parker, WB 3 POINTS.
- 06/29/02: IABCA International shows, Hutto, TX Received V1 rating in show 1,Patti A Long Smith, V2 rating in show 2 Mrs. Elain Young.
- 06/30/02: IABCA International shows, Hutto, TX Received V1 rating and BOB completing her IABCA National title.
- 07/21/02: Galveston County Kennel Club, LSBC/BCOA Trophy Supported Entry, Dr. Jose Luis Payro, WB/BOS, 5 points.
- 08/17/02: Corpus Christi Kennel Club, Gary Newton WB/BOS, 1 point to finish.
- 08/18/02: Corpus Christi Kennel Club, Sandy Simmons, BOB.
- 10-13-2007: Tests and passes TDI testing and will work Pet Therapy at local hospital.
To go to "UCI Int. & Nat. Ch., Ch. Teine Slight of Hand, CGC" (Maghia) "Pedigree" page or "Photo Album, use the links below!
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook
You are visitor number!