The Infratonic QGM
extraordinary advance in pain management technology.
It operates by amplifying the infrasonic sound of the human body, which invigorates the local area and facilitates the local area and facilitates neurons, improving the nerve communication pathways to the
brain. Its function is so exquisitely basic, and highly successful in easing pain without drugs, pain, surgery, or the dangers associated with surgery or synthetic drugs.
This was discovered in 1979 at the China National Insttitue of Electro-Acoustics in Beijing, China by Lu Yan Fang, a senior scientist for that country.
Your doctor knows that nagging persistent complaints of pain are among the most challenging
problems you face. That doesn’t mean that your doctor will prioritize them problem; only that it hurts a great deal.
Severe pain disrupts most areas of our lives when we hurt continuously,
and we scrabble and search for relief.
In the short term, pain-killing drugs are usually effective. When acute pain turns to chronic pain, that’s when it’s time to seek alternative therapies.
Because sleepless nights leads to low energy, irritability, and for some people, inability to work, fast and effective pain-management and pain relief techniques are closer than you may realize.
Many, literally many of Dr. Cohen’s patients claim they have significant and/or total pain relief in as little as 3 to 7 days.
The Infratonic is one of numerous devices that allow this extraordinary naturopathic practitioner to combine his thirty years of study, research and application, with the most modern of technology’s
very best. Highly trained, highly-skilled, and most of his patients are still alive ten years after beginning his incredible treatments.
Primary Benefits of The Infratronic QGM:
Doctors choose the Infratonic to complement the other therapies used in your treatment program because the Infratonic is a safe, natural, non-invasive modality that, among other things, can:
- Reduce Pain: The infratonic provides pain relief which often reduces the requirement for pain medication. It is highly effective on chronic pain or acute injuries and swelling. The decrease of pain-causing enzymes in the blood after treatment reflect the fact that cellular repair is occurring. This is the foundation of every recovery from every cut, bruise, break, fracture, and disease. “Every” means, scientifically, “without exception.”
Unlike other methods which become less effective as the body gets used to them, the effectiveness of the Infratonic increases with time as healing progresses. There is no way the U.S. F.D.A. would allow any company or organization to make such a claim without hard, consistent evidence to back it up, which is why the F.D.A. allows it to be classified as a 510(k) Therpaeutic Massager.
- Relax muscles: The Infratonic’s gentle, penetrating massage action loosens and relaxes muscles so that your therapist can manipulate them more easily. This facilitates deep massage It also helps the muscles to stay relaxed in their proper position to minimize pinched nerves and restricted circulation. This decreases the likelihood that residual muscle tension will pull bones and vertebrae back into their old painful position, increasing the long-term value of your treatment.
- Relieve nerve impingement: Chronic muscle tension can cause vertebrae to impinge on motor and sensory nerves which can, in turn, cause muscular tension. This perpetuates the cycle of nerve impingement and may lead to degeneration. The Infratonic can relieve this muscular tension while facilitating nerve function, thereby breaking the cycle and providing long-term relief.
- Enhance local circulation: Capillaies dilate to increase the flow of fresh blood to the area of injury. The lymph system functions more efficiently, transporting away excess fluids. Swelling that often occurs with acute injuries and surgery disappears more quickly.
- Reduce dizziness: Those who may feel sleepy or dizzy immediately after a therapy treatment will often feel more active and clear in thought with the Infratonic treatment.
- Improve sleeping: After an Infratonic treatment, many people report a good sound sleep as subconscious factors and mental worries are reduced. Some fall asleep during their first treatment.
- Increase Energy level! As pain is alleviated and local circulation enhanced, with a distinct relaxing of the muscles, many patients report an increase in energy level, an emotional release, and a sense of well-being.
As with any therapeutic method, the Infratonic benefits all people differently. While it may provide only moderate benefit to some, it will and is of immense benefit to more than half of all the patients who’ve come to Dr. Cohen for treatment. The feedback that you provide your doctor with if he or she is using this wonderful pain-relief device, will help your doctor to optimize your treatment plan.
In sum, it is not the world’s “ultimate miracle pain evaporation gizmo.” It is a highly effective example of how modern technology can be used to moderately or vastly reduce pain and provide other benefits, without being exposed to the clear and defined dangers of synthetic drugs or surgery. The Infratonic is popular simply because it works.
If you suffer chronic pain; if you’ve had an injury for more than a few months that is still nagging you with serious pain, you’re urged to look into this device. If you wish, you can feel free to call Dr. Cohen’s office in NY for an appointment. His lines can take calls 24 hours per day,
and rarely take more than 8 to 12 hours to generate a personal response.
There are doctors who are in it for the money, and there are doctors who love to heal; and there are doctors who love to help people to heal themselves, in the pursuit of living healthier, living happier, and, of course, living longer.
Dr. Cohen is recommended to you highly by so many happier,
healthier people who’ve been to him.
Mineral Infrared Therapy
Infratonic Pain Relief Rife Technology
Breath of Life
Mineral Infrared Therapy Theory
Herbal Medicine II
Masters and Millionaires
Bodyscan Article II Harmony
BodyScan Article I
YOUR Medical Dollars
Flower Essence Therapy
Alternative to Chiropractic
Dr. Richard Gerber Testimonial
Endorsements (Patients, Doctors, Practitioners, etc)