/ Irregular T-Verbs Quiz \
What is the simple past of the verb? Click the right answer.
Put the verbs between brackets in the correct tense
- Yesterday, my cousin (teach) me a new trick.
- Last night, I stumbled in the dark and (tread) on the cat's tail.
- The other day, I (take) the wrong train, and I almost got lost.
- She saw the cockroach and started screaming. Everybody there (think) she was crazy.
- This is exactly the same story my father (tell) me last week.
Irregular Verb List
Infinitive - Simple Past - Past Participle - Gerund - Simple Present - French