Irregular U & W-verbs Quiz
What is the simple past of the verb? Click the right answer.
to teach => taught
to think => thought
- to understand
- to undertake
- to wake
- to wear
- to weep
- to win
- to write
Rewrite the sentences in the affirmative form
I didn't see the teacher yesterday.
I saw the teacher yesterday.
- They didn't understand the lesson very well.
- This morning, my cat didn't wake me up at dawn.
- He didn't wear his new suit.
- Our team didn't win the championship.
- I didn't write the letter as promised.
Irregular Verb List