Irregular B-Verbs Quiz
to be => was / were
What is the simple past of the verb? Click the right answer.
- to bear
- to become
- to begin
- to bend
- to bet
- to bite
- to blow
- to break
- to bring
- to build
- to burn
- to burst
- to buy
Put the verbs between brackets in the correct tense
- Last weekend, my brother and I (be) at the zoo.
- My little brother (break) his new tablet last night.
- I (buy) the tablet only two days ago, .
- The crazy old man (burn) his car to ashes.
- They (build) the bridge when I was out of the city.
C, D & E - Verbs F, G & H - Verbs
Irregular Verbs List
Infinitive - Simple Past - Past Participle - Gerund - Simple Present - French