problems and creative solutions
cat suckling studythe results
The results that are greyed out are those of cats less than
seven months oldwith cats that young, it's hard to tell what their
long-term suckling behavior will be.
1. How old was the cat when he/she
was separated from the mother?
2. Gender of cat
3. What did/does the cat suckleskin,
clothing, or something else?
4. Did the cat ever stop suckling?
so, at what age? If not, how old is the cat now and does he/she suckle
less than before?
you let the cat suckle or did you discourage it?
8. If you discouraged suckling,
please explain how.
9. Would you say that your cat,
outside of the suckling, or previous suckling, is well-adjusted, or does
the cat have behavior or emotional problems?