They are all natural, gluten free, low sugar, low sodium, and fat free with a 2-year shelf life.
( 9 ) World-Class Medal Awards.
EXOTIC GINGER CURRY
( Fruit Category )
( Pepper Hot Category )
( Garlic Category )
( Pepper Hot Category )
1. When making vinaigrettes with the blends we use grapeseed oil – it is lighter than olive oil and has no flavor to disturb the flavor profile of the mustard blend. It is also heart friendly, no cholesterol and healthy. Blend with grapeseed oil and mustard to taste.
2. All of the blends have been used in turkey and/or turkey burgers. Mixing the mustard into the ground meat makes the burgers very moist and you get the full flavor with every bite.
3. The blends are great for hosting an event or having a party. Serve Lil Smokies sausage for a real hit!
4. When making sauces with the blends use chicken broth or stock, chardonnay, and butter – all to taste. For a creamy sauce add half n half or if you want it thicker add heavy cream. I personally like using half n half. This is all to taste and how much you need for your dish.
1. SMOKIN’ JALAPENO: Spice up your next bake potato, great with sausages, add to potato salad for a kick, just a really good spicy mustard to elevate the heat level on a dish.
2. BURGUNDY PEPPERCORN: Our hearty blend - great for a steak sauce, or on a sandwich with beef, pastrami or game meat. Strictly for heavier meats.
3. SUNRISE BLOODY MARY: Spice up a pizza using as a base, gives a nice punch for pasta sauces, make an incredible bloody mary, (this one has all the ingredients of the famous drink).
4. HEAVEN “N” HELL: After cooking your wings, toss for truly “hot wings”, add to marinades for additional flavor, for people loving heat this one can be added to just about anything – another blend to elevate heat.
1. TEQUILA HONEY LIME: Add to pasta salad, potato salad, make a sauce beef or lamb, add to a baked potato.
2. EXOTIC GINGER CURRY: Great added to deviled eggs, potato salad, add a dollop or fruit salad, great with any type of sausage, sauce for chicken, use in a stir fry, try it on your hot dog – “fab”!
3. BLEU CHEESE PECAN BALSAMIC: Our newest and have not worked on uses yet but truly use as a vinaigrette, add to dips, great spread on pork and poultry, more uses to come soon.
4. LEMON CAPER: Makes great pasta and piccata sauces, brush on white fish or salmon - bake or grill, toss with small quartered red potatoes and roast, make a dip for boiled shrimp.
1. HONEY ROASTED GARLIC ONION: Brush on chicken or pork chops and bake or grill, brush on French bread and grate your favorite white cheese and broil, use as a dip straight out of the jar.
2. PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA: Great go-to for ham and turkey sandwiches with cheese and Kosher dills, makes a nice vinaigrette.
3. BLOOD ORANGE SANGRIA: One of the best blends for vinaigrettes, fruity sauces for pork or poultry.
4. CRANBERRY CHARDONNAY: Holiday time must have – use in turkey or beef meatloaf, perfect for turkey and ham leftovers, another good vinaigrette.
Gourmet Temptations Vallejo, CA 94589 Phone: 707.745.0434 Fax: 707.745.0577 email@example.com