THE REASONS EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD HONOR THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!
- The cross on the Confederate Flag represents the "Andrew Cross" Andrew was the first deciple of our Lord Jesus Christ who was originally to be crucified in the same fasion, however Andrew did not feel worthy to be killed this way, therefore he was crucified on what is known today as the Andrew Cross X
- The Confederate Flag represents the Liberties and Freedoms that our Fore Fathers faught against England for (Boston Tea Party) Taxation without representation. They saw the same Tyranny in Lincolns Government when he wanted to raise Tariffs 40% on the South, Lincoln attempted a Compromise when he advised our Sothern Leaders that slaves would never be free as long as an agreement was made to accept the 40% Tariff. Our Leaders Said NO! and the rest is History.
- The Confederate Flag represents our Love for our Almighty God.
- If you believe that the Confederate Flag is a hate symbol or represents an era in our History that we would rather forget because of Slavery, here is something you should think about.
- Not one single slave was ever brought to this Country on a Confederate Ship!
- Because of hate Groups like the KKK or NAACP, should we do away with the Christian Cross, or American Flag? Both are used by both Groups.
- Confederate General Robert E. Lee NEVER owned a single slave.
- U.S. General Ulysees S. Grant owned 20 slaves. And when he was asked why he still owned slaves, this is what he said "Good help is hard to find"
- Confederate President Jefferson Davis, freed his slaves and guess what? They refused to leave him, because they governed themselves, In fact Some remained till the day President Davis died and walked along side his casket during the funeral.
- But most of all, our Confederate Flag represents America and her History to be passed on to Generations to come. There are a-lot of things in my life I would compromise for the sake of an argument, but my Heritage is not one of them, I would gladly die defending it.
Magazines for the Civil War buff, A great source of information. Get your Subscription today! Tell em Rogers Political Graffiti sent ya!
Blue & Gray Magazine. 1 year subscription $21.95
North and South Magazine One of the best sources for Civil war information and facts
Civil War Times, this my favorite magazine out of all of them.
America's Civil War, Published by the same company, but different.
Some of the cool places I have been, all in the South, there is nothing to see North of the Mason Dixon Line
Some of the cool places I have been, all in the South, there is nothing to see North of the Mason Dixon Line!
If you have never been to Virginia, you do not know what you are missing
If you have never been to Virginia, you do not know what you are missing! Not only is Virginia rich in Southern Confederate History, it is also rich in American History. There are so many things to do and see here, it would literally take you Months to see it all, my first visit here was an experience I will never forget. Here are some pictures I took when I was there, I will be adding more daily so check back often.
This site is Owned, Operated, and Maintained by Roger Mayfield © November 30, 2004 All Rights Reserved
MORE ON PAGE 2
DONT STOP THERE PAGE 3
This site is Owned, Operated, and Maintained by Roger Mayfield © November 30, 2004 All Rights Reserved.