Anatomy of a
Match Flies to Species
Show Your Flies Here
Tips and Techniques
These sites represent a pretty good cross-section of materials sources and fishing information websites. Some are the best on the web. Please take the time to look through them if you are searching for specific materials or information or just trying to get an idea of what is out there. Please keep me informed, though of dead links that you find. Just as good as some sites are, others go by the wayside. It is hard to keep up. And don't forget to check the free-for-all links. There are many guides, online stores, and excellent fishing sites that have added their links.
SOURCES OF MATERIALS
Atlantic Salmon & Spey Eskape Anglers Catalogue
Castle Arms Fisherman's Furs and Feathers
Ronn Lucas Sr's. Spey Hackles
Fly Tying Materials
Tiemco Hooks Distributed by Umpqua.com
Bob Veverka's Classic Salmon Hooks
Nor-Vise Fly Tying Tools
D.H. Thompson, Inc.
Fly & Flield
Feather-Craft Fly Fishing
Cascade Crest Tools
Round Rocks Fly Fishing
Sierra Pacific Products
WASHINGTON FISHING LINKS
FLY FISHING AND FLY-TYING
SALMON AND STEELHEAD INFORMATION
EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- Wild Salmon Center "To understand and protect the wild steelhead, salmon and trout and their ecosystems along the Pacific Rim."
- Puget Sound Anglers Dedicated to preserving the quality of Puget Sound fisheries through de-commercialization and sound biological management.
- Federation of Fly Fishers Conserving, Restoring, Educating... Through Fly Fishing
- Trout Unlimited Their mission: To conserve, protect and restore North America's coldwater fisheries and their watersheds.
- Sierra Club The Sierra Club is a nonprofit, member-supported public interest organization that promotes conservation of the natural environment by influencing public policy decisions: legislative, administrative, legal, and electoral.
- Conservation Counsil of New BrunswickCCNB is a membership-based organization with charitable status in Canada. Its members are citizens who care about the future of our planet -- citizens who want to support environmental protection in the Maritimes.