Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 YARBOROUGH
born Bet. 1692 - 1697 in King William Co, Va, and died Abt. 1748 in Amelia
Co, VA. He married ELLINOR Abt. 1712. She died Abt. 1752.
Children of WILLIAM YARBOROUGH and ELLINOR are:
2. i. SAMUEL2 YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1705, VA; d. Bet. 1769 - 1770, Orange Co, NC.
ii. ANN YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1716; d. Bet. 1774 - 1786; m. WILLIAM HIGGONS, Bef. 1748; b. 1716; d. 1785, Caroline Co, VA.
iii. CARYHAPAUCH YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1718; d. Bef. 1756, Amelia Co, VA; m. THOMAS ANDERSON, Bef. June 1744, Prob. Amelia Co, VA; b. 1721, Surry Co, VA; d. 1787, Dinwiddie Co, Va.
3. iv. WILLIAM YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1720, VA; d. November 1777, Prince Edward Co, Va.
v. HEZEKIAH YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1722; d. 1754, Amelia Co, VA.
vi. MOSES YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1724; d. April 1756, Amelia Co, VA.
vii. MICAJAH YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1726.
viii. PRISCILLA YARBOROUGH, b. Abt. 1728; m. JAMES JETER.
1. Where there are notes for a name that name then I have created a link to those notes from the name in an effort to save space on each page so it shouldn't take too long to load.
2. I can't remember who sent me this if you sent it or know who sent it please let me know so I can give them credit for it. I am adding all the notes that came with it to help whoever sent it to recognize it.
3. I don't know if this is my line of Yarborough's although it does mention Wade L. Yarborough who is my but not really as a son to anyone that I can figure out on here, it just shows his first marriage to Martha J. Turner. This document doesn't show his second marriage to Elizabeth Ann Tankersley which is my greatgreatgreat grandmother.
Denton and Related Families
Genealogy of Elaine Denton