Important new ebook tells men all they need to know about prostate health
Written by a man who knows what it's like to sit in a doctor's office and hear that they have a problem, possibly a major problem
with prostate gland health. This ebook is medically endorsed and shares, among other things, how to tell if you have a prostate problem and what to do, to naturally heal the prostate
and keep it healthy. \
Do you know the common symptoms of prostate problems?
1. Frequent urination at night
2. Burning sensation with urination
3. Weak flow of urine
4. Incomplete emptying of bladder
5. Feeling pain or a sense of urgency about urination, or feeling you need to go but can't
6. Seeing blood in the urine
7. Unexplained lower back pain
8. Discomfort in urinary area or low back when sitting
9. Pain in testes or penis, or in the groin area
10. Decreased libido
11. Pain on ejaculation
12. Trouble getting an erection or trouble with impotency
13. Itchiness in the area.
What is the prostate gland? The prostate is a small round sex gland and muscle, approximately the size of a walnut, weighing between 15-20gm.
Where is the prostate gland located?
The prostate is located directly below your bladder and wraps around tubing, called the urethra. The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the bladder and the flow of semen through the penis.
What does the prostate gland do? The prostate gland makes special secretions that form part of the semen and eventually nourishes and protects your sperm.
Just before an ejaculation, these prostatic secretions are pushed into the urethra from ducts in the prostate gland, hwere they blend with the sperm. Prostate fluids help properly propel semen when the prostate gland functions normally.
N-Contonic Promote bladder, liver, pancreas and prostate health