Divided by alphabetical fandom. Alphabetical within. Honest.
quickref flick down the page to the right area::
- "Surely nobody can be that cheery and be sincere about it." Oneesan-angst.
- The Strong One
- 350 words. Shuya-POV. Slashy.
- The Third Day
- Bernard angst. Pre-series.
- Crossover with BtVS. Two laconic guitarists.
- An Unexpected Conversation
- Dexter and Debra talk.
- Alias Smith And Jones
- Sarah Jane Smith / Harriet Jones. Oh yes.
- Annus Mirabilis
- Nine and Rose travel to 1905.
- Two of these four are Dr Who crossovers.
- Drabbles of Martha
- Several drabbles, mostly set around the Year That Never Was.
- Five Ex-Companions OR The Revelations Of Five People Who, In Their Respective Pasts, Travelled With The Doctor
- Just like the title says. Crossovers, duh.
- Five Meetings That May Have Happened
- Crossover with BtVS. Fitz and Oz. Meeting each other. Slashy.
- Nine thinks about Rose. In a wrong way.
- Imagining it
- More Fitz angst. Spoilery for The Last Resort.
- Crossover with BtVS. Fitz/Oz PWP. R.
- Rose and the Doctor - short, angsty, pornish.
- The TARDIS likes Jack, oh yes.
- Odd Ood
- Relating to "The Impossible Planet". Somewhat cracked-out drabble-ish thing.
- Of The Pack
- Relating to ep "Survival". Karra POV - Ace's cheetah friend.
- One Cigarette
- Fitz angsting. Slashy. Mostly angsty. Lovely Fitz.
- Waking Up
- Crossover with BtVS. Fitz/Oz. Lazy sappy morning.
- A Week In The Life
- Seven linked drabbles about Dr Martha Jones.
- Fitz/Oz drabble.
- Sarah Jane drabble, Slutboi Alien Tease.
- Sarah Jane drabble, journalist.
- Five Ex-Companions (part two)
- Benton Fraser once met a strange man... Doctor Who crossover.
- The Stella
- Drabble. RayV POV. Relationships and RayK.
- The girl knows things. River and... stuff.
- Drabble, which originated from my distaste at female... stuff... hence the title.
- Aziraphale and Crowley. Six hundred words.
- A Little More Conversation
- John and Liz have an interesting talk.
- Dusk Over Cairo
- For a challenge. 200 words. DM/M. A little angst, sexual references, PG-13.
Historical Person Slash
- The text of a recently discovered document, purporting to be Friedrich Engels' discarded first draft of the Preface to the 1885 edition of Das Kapital by Karl Marx
- I think the title says it all. Except that it's slashy. And it's a co-production with nostalgia.
- Five Ex-Companions (part four)
- Foreman has a secret. Doctor Who crossover.
- Drabble. House, Foreman, cane.
- What Shall We Do With An Arc Reactor?
- Pepper thinks about Tony; vignette from a certain movie scene.
Ivor The Engine
- Five Ex-Companions (part five)
- Ivor dreams. Doctor Who crossover.
Lord Of The Rings
- Precious Love
- Remember how Smeagol found the ring? A little POV from his fishing companion.
- Dom/Billy. Dom wears a wristcuff.
- Snippet - Orlando in Hospital
- Orlando in hospital with broken back. Poor boy.
Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Double-drabble. Elizabeth muses on sleeping arrangements.
- Four drabbles. Appeasing the heathen gods.
- Drabble. Jack loves the sea.
- Will and Elizabeth practice their sword-fighting.
- Drabble. Jack thinking. That "eunuch" line.
- 250 words. Will makes a sword.
- Caring, Kirkpatrick-Style
- Chris/Lance. Chris worries about Lance. It's very sweet, if you ignore the handcuffs and threats of violence.
Queer As Folk
- Pre-series. Pornlet. Stuart meets John Sheppard (of SGA). That's "meets" in the biblical sense.
- Post-series. Stuart gives Vince a present: the first episode of new Dr Who.
- Alcmene's Husband
- Short. Sheppard. Gleaning from myth and legend.
- Bleak little future-fic. McKay leading the war against the Wraith.
- Rodney is sleep-deprived and pushing it.
- Carson, smoking. Teyla, confused.
- Pre-series pornlet. John Sheppard meets Stuart Jones (of QAF. The proper one, dammit!).
- Grodin gen, early in series one.
- Divergent Revolutions (The Observer Remix)
- For Remix/Redux IV. The act of observing changes the thing observed: and, perhaps, the observer.
- Heightmeyer thinks. NC-17. Vague sequel to Showtime.
- The Drugs Don't Work
- Day by day and dose by dose, John Sheppard resists.
- A snippet. John and Rodney. R.
- Helping Out
- A few pieces of paper to make a story. Or, Lieutenant Colonel Errand Boy(friend).
- Link to a livejournal post, because the layout is complicated. A mission goes wrong, and then there are a number of ways it could get worse.
- The Monster That Challenged Atlantis!
- For the B-movie ficathon. Radek has an interesting day.
- John goes home.
- Ronon Dex, before he comes to Atlantis. He can't stop moving.
- Send Three and Fourpence
- Team gen. Rodney complains about his department, and things go a little awry.
- Sheppard talks. NC-17.
- Some Desperate Glory
- Atlantis, in crisis, again. Darkish.
- So Very Done
- Short, unfocused. F-bombs.
- Ronon/Teyla PWP. NC-17.
- JS/EW/TE. The girls like to play. NC-17.
- Aiden Ford has joined the Marines.
- Bonding in Antarctica for John and Rodney.
- Five Ex-Companions (part one)
- Jack runs into an old friend. Doctor Who crossover.
- Just Between Me And Me
- Mini-Jack fucked-up-ness. I so proud.
- Snip - Attrition-verse
- Mini-Jack. Daniel. Sex. Post-apoca-whoa.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Closing The Circle
- Keiko/Ezri femslash. This really isn't my fault.
- Drinking With A Child
- Miles angsts. Quite a bit. Co-written with nostalgia. Slash.
- Fixer Of Broken Things
- Mirror-Universe Miles angsts about Sisko.
- Julian This, Julian That
- Keiko/Ezri, Miles/Julian mentioned, co-written with nostalgia. A comfortable dinner for four.
- Love, Hope, Faith
- Sisko never asked for this.
- A little funny/slashy dialogue, written for Mim.
- Ezri remembers a lot of things. Het, slash, short, R.
Star Trek: Enterprise
- Written for a porn challenge. I may be shamed.
- Fantasies on an Alien World
- Um. Well. Combinations of T, Tu, R and S. Slash, femslash, het. I think NC-17.
- Femslash. Crossover with TOS. Short.
- Angst. Femslash and het. A/T'P. T'P/S. R.
- 100% Carnauba
- Dean really loves his car. R.
- Oh, Baby
- Drabble. Dean and the love of his life.
- Wincest pr0n. Vaguely-evil-Sam. Handcuffed-Dean. R.
- Dean wakes up a few times.
- Wincest pr0n. Steps in a relationship where actions speak louder than words.
- Quasi-Austen country sojourn with very minor het.
- Sensuous Life
- Jess/Sam. Collection of snippets. Some kinky. R.
- Dean/others, Dean/Sam, because Dean is kinda slutty.
- Sam/Dean. R for rimming.
- The Thing!
- In which kbk does cute. No, really. There's a kitten.
- Return Of The Thing!
- Sequel, duh. There is still a kitten. Dean wants to change that.
- What He Does
- Dean gen. Introspection. His persona is comfortably worn.
- Samara in the white room, but not alone. 200 words.
- Cats And Dogs
- Short, and random, and with an entirely unintended tortured sexuality metaphor.
The Truman Show
- Happy Ending
- The aftermath. Short. Angsty. Hoorah.
- For Kimmeh
- Kim wanted porn of Anna and the Brides. She got it.
- Drabble. Toby. Second person. "17 People".
- Double-drabble. Young!Josh angst.
- Lizard Brain
- Josh and Donna. Dialogue snippet.
- 482 words. Josh angst. Mmm, Josh angst.
- 150 words. The why of Sam.
- Sleep, And The Lack Of
- CJ, Toby, Sam, sleep-deprivation.
- Drabble. Random childhood thing.
- Anne Rice/JK Rowling. Drabble.
- Krycek, post-Existence. Bleak and angsty.
- M/K. Plays with a few styles. Is angsty. Has sex. R.
- Krycek doesn't know what language he dreams in. Drabble.
- Easiest Thing (Three)
- Drabble. Krycek. What a surprise.
- In The Gutter
- Krycek drabble-ish. A philosophy of life.
- M/K. Short. Very angsty. You may hate me for it.
- Russian to a Party
- For a challenge. Short. Alex. Not very angsty.
- Blue Moon In Your Eyes
- "Holy shit! Johnny, you've got tits!"
- Electronic Communication
- Bobby and Johnny exchange emails after the movie.