Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Please do not direct link to any story on this site!

Don’t Wanna Lose You Now (BSB) - How do you help someone who doesn't want to himself? Warning: Drub abuse, strong language, and suicide.

Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) (BSB) - Oh come on, we all know they can do better than that for an explanation. Do you want to know how they really got the idea for the "Everbody" video? If so, click below and the true story will be revealed...

Have You Seen Me? (BSB) - - It's been a year since the death of Nick Carter, but his best friend Brian Littrell will not give up hope that his friend may still be alive. His endeavors to find his friend takes him on a strange quest to a place best left undisturbed.

Intervention (BSB) - Companion to It’s Your Life.

It’s Your Life (BSB) - This is a story about choices. Our entire lives are built by the choices we make. Well what if you were given a chance to go back and change one of those choices? Would you? Would Kevin? This is the story of his choice....

Larger Than Life (BSB) - Sequel to Everybody Backstreet's Back. The Boys take this new fight to a rather unexpected battleground.

Lost Time (BSB) - Sequel to The Boys In The Basement. Still recovering from the terrifying kidnapping ordeal, the Backstreet Boys are thrust into another tour. Watch them as the overcome their insecurities only to find that business with their previous kidnappers is far from over.

The Boys In The Basement (BSB) - Hold the presses, the Backstreet Boys gave been kidnapped. But what happens when kidnappers forget who really holds the money in these type of situations?

The Meaning Of Being Lonely (BSB) - Do you believe in reincarnation, life after death, ghosts, past lives? Well neither did Brian, that is until he met a girl named Elaina. Through Elaina, Brian is allowed access to a tragic past life in the 1920's involving not only him but his Backstreet brothers as well. What happened in the 1920's that led to the deaths of the five people whose souls would eventually come together to form the five individual's known as the Backstreet Boys?

Updated 09.19.04

Email - Eboni