Best viewed with a screen setting of 800x600 with color setting of True Color (32-bit).
Please be patient while graphics upload to your browser.
† = no photo * = pics/photos ♥ = Definitely Chihuahua!
= Rey's paw print of approval
(C) = Crochet (Cr) = Crafts (K) = Knit (MK) = Machine Knit (P) = Paper (S) = Sewing
- Dog Biscuits:
- "Pamper your favorite pooch with great homemade gifts."
- Dog Biscuit Mix in a Jar
- Doggie Bark from Family Fun Magazine:
- "Make a special treat for that other member of the family, plus any other dogs in her life. (We hear that reindeer are also partial to this bark!) Be sure to use carob chips -- chocolate is harmful to canines."
- Homemade Dog Treats:
- Make Peanut Butter/Banana Swirls or Frosted Cheddar Cheese Biscuits for the special dog in your life.
- Homemade Dog Treats from Family Fun Magazine:
- "Here are some easy-to-make treats, sure to delight a canine buddy. Made with cheese (a favorite flavor among canines) and garlic (which is a natural flea repellent), they'll quickly become your dog's favorite, paws down."
- Make Your Own Dog Biscuit Mix by Sarah Phillips
- A Mix in a jar recipe! All dry mixes should be stored, in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place. They can be stored for up to 3 months.
- For Members Only:
- Must register to become a member and join the group to get access to patterns such as the following: Cat Nip Pillow Toy, Kitty Pullover Sweater (fits an 8 wk old kitten), Cat Collar, Ollie Octopus Cat Toy, Sid the Squid Cat Toy, Cat Nip Heart Pillow Toy. Free membership.
- From Sonja Thomas:
- Sharing my pattern for dog booties. I do have a 6 lbs. Yorkie and those booties fit perfectly.
- Cut the fingers of garden gloves and fix them on your dogs legs with strips of elastic band with some velcro at the ends. Easy, cheap and very practical.
back - top of page - Home - Welcome - E-mail Cheryl - TOC - Next Page
Sign Guestbook View Guestbook
Web site and design created by Cheryl (a.k.a. "Cinnaminn").
Originally created 12 May 2006 and updated as of 11 Oct. 2007.
Guestbook courtesy of HTML Gear. Some graphics courtesy of Lacefairy.