Welcome to Regional Networks.
The primary purpose of Regional Networks is to provide accreditation support to various constituents (faculty, staff, administrators, academic and non-academic units, colleges and/or universities) at reasonable costs, particularly those with limited resources.
• Consulting services for those seeking professional or regional accreditation
• Online and on-site assistance in educational planning, assessment, and other accreditation activities, including need-based assistance for which the fee is greatly reduced or waived
• Online professional development opportunities, including webinars, webcasts, and web meetings
• Workshops, in-service activities and conferences
• Regional Networks-sponsored training for faculty and staff to learn how to review curricular materials, teaching methods and evaluation techniques, assessment plans and instruments, and samples of student work
• Stipends for those who complete the training described above to review materials submitted by various constituents
• Other services as needed to meet the organization's primary purpose
Regional Networks Links
SLO/CEO Tracking System: Management Plan
SLO/CEO Tracking System: Welding Plan
Course Effectiveness Outcomes (CEO) Network
• Review of your course portfolios (syllabi, assessment materials, samples of student work, etc.) by peers
• Access to a secure website with documents such as curriculum maps, assessment plans and rubrics
• Access to webinars, webcasts and other online assessment activities for no additional fee
CEO Network Links
Course Effectiveness Outcomes Network
Association for Assessment Planning (AAP)
• Participate in webinars, webcasts, online discussions and other professional development activities.
• Attend reasonably-priced regional and national conferences.
• Receive training as a Regional Networks reviewer.
• Outcomes mapping projects (program outcomes to course SLOs to ongoing assignments)
• Course portfolios (syllabi, samples of assignments, course handouts, lecture outlines, etc.)
• Samples of student work on assignments for assessment
• Teaching enhancement plans
• Annual assessment plans
NOTE: modest stipends will be provided for reviewers.
Association for Assessment Planning
Click here to take our Online Survey