Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel / Specctra problems

I found the keepout problem.  How to fix it I don't know.

I used the PCB wizard to define a PCB 3.25"x4.00".  When I run the board
information report it shows the board size of 7.863"x9.089".  This also shows in
the specctra design file as:

(boundary
    (rect pcb
        366.000 172.607 8229.010 9262.151
    )
(boundary
    (path signal 0.0
        366.000 172.607
        366.000 9262.151
        8229.010 9262.151
        8229.010 172.607
        366.000 172.607
    )
)

8229.010 - 366.000 = 7.863"
9262.151 - 172.607 = 9.089"

This is not the board size I defined.  Is there a way to correct it other than
the wizard?

In addition to this problem, I am having a problem with the via definitions
being exported to the design file.  My specctra design file shows only one via
size and does not reflect the blind vias that I have defined in the layer stack
/ drill pair section.

Thanks for your help.

Todd Conard
Si Solutions