Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Text in negative space

I found text from the hidden "comment" off in negative space after locating the
offending parts I checked the comment location and placed it at 0,0 bringing
everything on board. I found the parts in question by doing "select" "outside area"
and selecting the board outline. All parts with negative text were highlighted.

Fran Wheeler
Wheeler Design