[PROTEL EDA USERS]: Default Title Bar in PCB

I'm trying to find the location of the default Title Bar that is added in the PCB Wizard. I would like to change the default to my own and was wondering if anyone had attempted this before.

Thanks,

Tom Sprunger
CTS Corp.
406 Parr Road
Berne, IN  46711
219-589-3111 EXT. 7286
FAX 219/589-3243
Thomas.Sprunger@rb.ctscorp.com

Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.

CTS Resistor/Electrocomponents		(219) 589-3111 Phone
406 Parr Road				(219) 589-3243 Fax
Berne, IN 46711				www.ctscorp.com