Create a Character
Who We Are
You can, of course, combine or add to these. Just state it in your Bio.
- Aiel: Someone from the Aiel waste.
- Atha'an Miere: One of the 'sea people.'
- Borderlander: Someone from the city-states/countries which border the Blight.
- Cairhienin: From the land of Cairhienin.
- Domani: Someone from Arad Doman.
- Ebou Dari: Residents of Altara city of Ebou Dari.
- Taraboner: Someone from Tarabon.
- Tairen: Someone from Tear.
- Ogier: A race of nonhuman creatures who live in Steddings. The only nonhuman characters avaiable (unless you want to play Bella).
- Seanchan: One of the decendants of Artur Hawkwing.
(paraphrased from The Wheel of Time Roleplaying game)
- Algai'd'siswai: Aile warrior, fights with spears. This includes Maidens of the Spear
- Armsman: your general fighter
- Aes Sedai: a woman trained in the use of the One Power
- Asha'man WARNING:DO NOT READ THIS PAGE IF YOU ARE NOT AT BOOK 6 YET!!!
- Noble: just what it says
- Commoner: Common people sometimes make the most interesting characters. Also helpful in creating NPC's.
- Wanderer: nomadic person who is 'looking for adventure' or simply wandering around.
- Wilder: A person with talent for the One Power, but is untrained
- Woodsman: hunter or warrior who prefers the wildernes
Making your character:
This is the fun part, and thanks to the wonders of HTML, easy too! Just fill out this form.
If you prefer, you can send me an e-mail with the following:
Most importantly, have fun with this. I will e-mail you back and give you the starting information for your first log.
- Your Name or the Alias you like to use
- Your e-mail, especially if you will be using a different one for the sim.
- Character Name:
- Hails From: (or your character's background)
- Trade (if it is different than what your character does, eg: Perrin is a trained Blacksmith but he is a Wolfbrother)
- Class/Occupation (or a discription of what you want your character to do for his/her living)
- Physical Description: (what others see when they look at you)
- Weapon of Choice:
- Motto (a saying that describes your character or that they use frequently):
- Personal History (get creative, make this the story about WHO your character is, and why they are that way)
- Psychological Profile: especially important for male chanelers.(this is optional)
- Any other relevant information