| espbooks | Backpacking Links | ellen pendleton |Clues to our future often appear daily. Journaling provides the means to record these clues and wait until our understanding catches up.
Write On! will help you learn to:
* record life's events
* explore life's options and develop a decision-making process
* transition journaling into a "real" book
* experience life differently
* write through chaos to increase your personal clarity and understanding
* digitalize a journal with an archive filing system providing easy "CTL F" to access memories, creating an external memory source.
"Lemme check my journal"
Journaling can be
a gallery of thoughts
an emotional vent
an external memory drive
a gift of love
and a creative channel.
ellen's first book:
"Oh little dance floor on the head of a pin where one female angel dances alone in her barefeet. I hope she creates more of these keepsakes, these quiet overtures from heaven so that I may curl up by a sunny window, book in hand, and pretend just for a moment I'm there dancing with her..."
~ Desiree Miller, Montana
" . . . a soul more than willing to take risks in the pursuit of grace."
~ A Martinez
more books by ellen pendleton:
Grandma Camping children's books