Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Weakness

05:10 Zulu
2812 M Street, Apt 4
Washington, Dc 20215
Command Rabb’s Apartment


Mac turned on the water in the shower and let it warm up before getting in. As the warm water washed over her body she shivered. Why was it always so damn cold in this place.
She smiled. A small price to pay to be the women in his bed, in his heart. She would gladly be cold for the rest of her life if she could just hang on to him.
Harm had turned the coffee pot on and turned up the heat for Mac, he knew she would be cold this morning. And then he headed toward the bathroom. When she stepped out of the shower she wrapped a towel around herself.
“Good morning.” Harm said from the sink. He was just starting to shave.
“Good morning.” she smiled. It felt wonderful to watch him, to be with him like this in the morning. She wasn’t sure how she was ever going to go home and be alone in the morning again.
“Coffee is making.... When I get out of the shower I will make breakfast.”
“I’m not hungry this morning. So don’t worry about me.” she headed off to get dressed. “Your not hungry?” he said loud enough for her to hear him. It was odd that she wasn’t hungry. She was always hungry.
She pulled her uniform from the closet. “No... I’m not feeling so well this morning.”
Harm stepped out of the bathroom, shaving cream still spotted his half shaven face. “Are you okay?”
“Yea... I’m sure its only my nerves. Mic has got to talk to the Admiral today.... before he leaves... I’m sure its only my nerves.”

~ ~ ~
It was a short time later they walked off the elevator together and headed towards the office.
As they walked into together, Harm holding the door open for Mac to go through first Mic appeared. It was clear he was on his way out. His gaze was cold
Mac stepped out of his way he pushed past Harm. Bud had witnessed the exchange and stopped “Sir, Ma’ma. Is everything okay? He seemed very upset.”
“Yes he did.” Tiner made his way around the corner. “Commander,
Colonel the Admiral would like to see you right now.”
Harm and Mac exchanged a looked. “Thank you Tiner. We are on our way.”
“Great.” Mac muttered. “What has he done?”
“Hey don’t get carried away yet.” he tapped on the Admiral doors.
“Enter” he shouted as he eyes fell on the two major reason he was unhappy this morning.

~Back~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~