Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
JAG FANFIC

I would like to thank everyone who has allowed me to post their stories on my website.
The ratings for these stories have been cleary marked next to title. They are also marked within the story. Please be warned that some of these stories deal with Adult Content of all kind.
Here is an example of how the Ratings are used.


G - low violence, humor, giddiness, no profanity.
PG - mild violence,mild profanity, mild romance.
PG-13 - violence, profanity, romance.
R - violence, profanity, implied rape, sexual situations.
NC-17 - rape, gratuitous violence and profanity, adult sexual situations.

They are all wonderful and I love them. I hope that everyone will take a few moments when they are done reading them to drop the authors a encouraging line.
Thier e-mail address have been posted with there stories. Please have fun and enjoy.
If anyone has any questoin or would like there story posted please feel free to e-mail me.

Other FanFics
Melissa Thank You
Thanks for all the time you've spend reading and correcting all of the Fanfic stories I've done.
Thank you for all time you have spent going over my older stories and making them better.
You have made my stories a million times betters, and you have helped me to find joy in writing again.
All the encouragement you have given me has really meant the world to me.


Table Of Content


Andrea's What Should
Have Happened

Updated: April 7, 2004
Stories based on Songs
Coming Soon!!!!


Weakness
Writen by: Andrea
Rating: NC-17
Mac falls back into drinking after a fight with Brumby about their wedding.
Harm goes looking for her. But what will happened when he finds her?


Crossroads
Writen by: Andrea
Rating: R
After Harm's accident with F-14 Tomcat & the ocean both Mac & Harm are forced to do a little soul searching.

No Doubt
Writen by: Andrea
Rating: R
Takes place right during Lifeline. A little different spin on things. What if someone had caught them, but what if it was someone unlikely


In This Moment
Writen By: Andrea
Rating: R
Mac has to ask Harm for help regarding her health. She is having "women problems" and has no one else to turn to. (COMING SOON)

There You Are ~Updated 2/25/04!!!!!!
Writen By: Andrea
Rating: NC 17
A Christmas story involving Harm, Mac and family. Something Mac has never had and doesn't know how to deal with.

Loved Enough To Know ~Updated 2/25/04!!!!!!
Writen By: Andrea
Rating: NC 17
What happens when Harm doesn't get to her soon enough at the end of of season 8
Damaged Goods
Writen By: Ecrzy
Rating:NC-17
A JAG officer is attacted, raped and left for dead. While she fights for her life her co-workers are left fighting for the strength to be there for her as they face their own guilt.


Bitter
Writen By: Ecrzy
Rating: G
Harm and Mac are in a car accident on a back road. When everyone realizes they are missing will they be able to find them.
The Little Things
Writen By: Sarah
Rating: G
From Mac's POV she begins to think of Harm and all of his ways.


Through The Long Night Writen By: Sarah
Rating G
Takes place when Harm finds Mac during the kidnapping/Stalker deal.

At Long Last Writen By: Sarah
Rating: G
When Harm returns to flying is he leaving JAG, Mac or both? Either way Mac is not willing to let him leave without finding out.

Knee'd
Writen By: H. Lee
Rating: NC-17
Pretend Harm & Mac are together. Harm finds a little someththing out about Mac's body.


The Week
Writen By: H. Lee
Rating: PG
A week in the lives of our favorite superheroes.

Sunday
Writen By: H. Lee
Rating: NC-17
Up to about Season 6, episode wise, and readers should probably check out “The Week” stories before reading this one.


Shameless Adventure
Writen By: H. Lee
Rating: PG
What will happen with a late-night sick trip and two of our favorite officers. Can they handle it? or will it blow up in their faces?


Sideways Address
Writen By: H. Lee
Rating: G
Just a short little fluffy piece addressing The Deal in a somewhat sideways fashion.

Marine Woman of the Year
Writen By: Tammy Wilbanks
Rating G
Mac excepts a award and Harm gives her a surprise she will never forget :)!!!!!


Why Pride?
Writen By: Tammy Wilbanks
Rating G
Harm and Mac run into each other picking up their take-out dinners.


Why Truth?
Writen By: Tammy Wilbanks
Rating G
Companion piece to my story Why? Pride.


Please vistit Tammy's website at: Alekat's World

Just What The Doctor Order
Writen By: Kay Benton
Rating: NC-17
A Harm POV. Harm is home sick after trying to find A.J. in the frozen ilderness and Mac gets to play nursemaid. Set after Heart and Soul and before Empty Quiver. I have to say that there is tenderness between them, but for the most part it’s just a walk on the wild side with the smut (a little different for me.


Wasted Time
Writen By: Kay Benton
Rating: NC-17
Set late in Season 8, miscommunication causes a reaction that separates our pair and may bring about the end of their relationship for good.

Also please visit Kay's Webpage ~Once Upon A Rose Garden~


Email: Andrea
~JAG PAGE~*~Main Page~

Disclaimers: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Updated: April 7, 04 ~ * ~ Webpage Created: Summer of 2003