FLIP FLOP ..
Here is a fabulous self working card trick
that will amaze everyone including yourself !
1. Have a spectator remove all four tens or
any other four same cards from the deck.
2. Now have the spectator remove 20 random cards from the deck.
3. Have the spectator insert the 4 tens "face-up" one card at
a time any place between the 20 "face-down" random cards.
The spectator can carefully shuffle the 24 cards afterwards,
then have him/her carefully square up the stack.
4. Now have the spectator "flip-over" the top card on to the table,
then simply "flop-down" the next card on top of the first card.
He/she continues to "flip-over" and "flop-down" all remaining 22
cards one card at a time, then carefully squares up the stack of
5. The spectator now has a "free choice" to either "flip-over" or
"flop-down" the 24 cards, doing 2 cards at a time. Then he/she
again carefully squares up the stack.
6. Now the spectator has a "free choice" to either "flip-over" or
"flop-down" the 24 cards, doing 4 cards at a time. Then once more
carefully squares up the stack.
7. Now the spectator deals the cards as is, 1 card at a time, first
to the left, then to the right, left, right, etc to form 2 stacks
of cards, 12 cards in each stack.
8. Have the spectator square up the two stacks of cards and close them
together just like closing a book.
9. Have the spectator spread out the cards on the table and ironically,
all 4 ten's will be "face-up"; the other 20 cards will be "face-down".
You are ready to repeat the trick !
ps: You can perform this trick with 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 etc random cards.
I prefer 4 tens plus 20 cards.
From email@example.com e-mail return to magic listing page