here are the instructions for
an interesting self working card
trick that usually keeps spectators
guessing. See for ourself:
1. Have someone remove the TEN, JACK, QUEEN, KING and ACE of Spades plus
the TEN, JACK, QUEEN, KING and ACE of Hearts from a deck and arrange
these 10 cards "face up" on the table as shown above.
2. Now gather-up each row to make two "face down" piles. Pile 1: ACE through TEN
of Spades with ACE on top. Pile 2: TEN through ACE of Hearts with TEN on top.
3. Now have the spectator randomly move 1 card at a time "face down" from the top
of either pile to the bottom of that same pile to spell the word "EACH". ie:
"E" from pile 1 or pile 2; then "A" from pile 1 or pile 2; then "C" from pile
1 or pile 2; then "H" from pile 1 or pile 2.
4. Once "EACH" is spelled, have the spectator place the next top card from pile 1
and pile 2 on the table "face up" side by side.
5. Have the spectator do the same to spell the word "TWO".
6. Then the same to spell the word "CARDS" and finally do the same to spell "MATCH".
If done correctly, each pair of 2 side-by-side cards will be Aces, Kings, Queens,
Jacks or Tens .. and you can "congratulate" the spectator on his/her ESP abilities!
From email@example.com e-mail return to magic listing page
EACH TWO CARDS MATCH ..