Here's a fascinating imaginative card trick!
1. Have a spectator remove a Black King, a Red Queen plus a Black Jack in this order and hold them so they
are facing him/her .. with the Black KING on top, Black QUEEN in the middle and Red JACK on the bottom.
2. Ask the spectator to make ONE of those cards the secret BOTTOM card, or leave them in the original order.
Then ask the spectator to place all 3 "face down" cards in a pile on the table. The ONLY choices are:
1: King/Jack/Queen; 2: Queen/Jack/King; or 3: King/Queen/Jack.
3. Now you remove a Black King, a Red Queen plus a Black Jack from the deck and place these 3 "face up" cards
side by side on the table in this left to right order: KING - QUEEN - JACK. Then turn your back and ask
the spectator to think of his/her secret bottom card that has the SAME value as one of your 3 cards.
4. If the spectator selected the King, have him/her secretly switch places with your Queen and Jack without
touching your King; If the spectator selected the Queen, have him/her secretly switch places with your
King and Jack without touching your Queen ); If the spectator selected the Jack, have him/her secretly
switch places with your King and Queen ( NOT touching your Jack ). Then ask the spectator to turn
over your 3 cards so they are "face down" on the table.
In this example, let's say the spectator selected the KING to be his/her bottom card so he/she secretly
changes places with your Queen and Jack without touching your King ). KING-JACK-QUEEN then he/she turns
over all three of your "face down" side cards by side.
6. Once that is done, you can turn around and it will be possible for you to know which cards are the King,
Queen and Jack by simply following your "key" card which was (and still might be) in the Jack's ORIGINAL
position. You or the spectator can now switch any two cards around as many times as you or he/she wants ~
but you MUST keep your eye on the back of the "key" card!
7. When the spectator says stop, you pick up all 3 cards. Make sure the "key" card is on the bottom and
secretly look at it. If your bottom card is a KING, it means the spectator selected a QUEEN as his bottom
card and his cards are K/J/Q in that order. If your bottom card is a QUEEN, it means the spectator selected
a KING as his bottom card and his cards are Q/J/K in that order. If your bottom card is a JACK, it means
the spectator selected a JACK and he/she left all three cards in the original position with the Jack on
the bottom. So his/her cards are K/Q/J in that order.
8. Now arrange your 3 cards in the same order as you know the spectator's cards are in .. then place them
"face down" in a pile on the table. Look at the spectator's eyes as you both slowly turn over cards one
at a time. If done correctly, your cards and the spectator's cards will be in the same order and it will
appear that you have ESP. Enjoy the illusion and let me know if you have questions.
From email@example.com e-mail return to magic listing page
AMAZING 6-CARD ESP ..