here is another fabulous self-working card
trick that you can perform on 1 to 5 people
at the same time !
1. Remove key cards 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 of diamonds from the deck.
2. Then remove any 20 random "face down" cards from the deck.
3. Place the 5 "key" cards "face down" on top of the 20 random cards.
4. Now create 5 stacks of "face down" cards ( 5 cards in each ). Deal
the top 5 cards one at a time into a formation like the "5" on dice.
5. Now randomly deal the next 5 cards 1 at a time "face down" on top
of the "5" formation to show spectator the cards are getting mixed up.
6. Repeat this three more times until 5 stacks of 5 cards each are formed.
7. Pick up stack 1, shuffle those 5 cards, and show them to the spectator
whereby you can't see the cards. Have the spectator secretly choose
one card and have him/her jot that card down on a piece paper.
8. Do the same with stacks 2 through 5 with the same spectator or 4 others.
9. Now randomly gather up the 5 "face down" stacks and square up the 25 cards.
10. Deal the top 5 cards 1 at a time "face up" into a random 5 stack formation.
11. Deal the next 5 cards 1 at a time "face up" on top of the first 5 cards in
a different random 5 stack formation and do the same with remaining cards.
12. Spread out each of the 5 packs so all 25 cards are visible and ask the 1st
spectator to tell you which pile of 5 cards contains his/her chosen card.
13. Now locate the two of diamonds's position and match that position with the
spectator's mentioned stack to know exactly which is his/her 1st card.
14. Then do the same with the other 4 key cards ( 4, 6, 8 and 10 of diamonds )
to know which are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chosen cards.
Most spectators find the ESP effect to this card trick quite impressive!
From email@example.com e-mail return to magic listing page
25 card ESP ..