|Wishbone, pictured at 6 months winning 1st in 6-9 puppy class (BCOA Supported Entry Sweeps & Regular classes) at Abilene Kennel Club Show 1/29/00.
CH., UCI INT. CH. Borchi's Chaikofsky (Wishbone)
Finished AKC Championship title, 9-23-2006 at Ft. Worth Kennel Club!
Sire: Int. Ch. Borchi's Balagan Mudreitz (Merlin)
Dam: Vun Veq's Bianca's Blanca
Eyes CERF "Normal", CERF #BZ-969N/2003--42
Heart OFA "Normal-Cardiologist", OFA HEART #BZ-CA230/42M/C-NOPI
|"Wishbone" is the second part of the "2 puppy litter" out of Merlin and Blanca!
|This litter was planned for, and tried for a number of times before coming to be! It was supposed to be a "Fourth of July" litter but missed by two days! The litter was four male puppies with one lost at birth, and one lost within the first couple weeks. The two remaining puppies "Ripley and Wishbone" remain here at Borchi!
|Their registered names came to be while searching for names beginning with a "C", since beginning to name my litters alphabetically and this was my third litter. "Wishbone" got his call name by the wishbone shaped white marking on his forehead. Although as he has aged it has gotten darker and harder to see, the name has stuck!
|Wishbone is a true combination of both sire and dam. He has a beautiful head from both, with full dentition. He has Merlin's good front, and Blanca has improved the rear. He has a nice top-line from both (shorter in body than his brother), his chest has nice depth, and he has Merlins long tail. His coat is thick and full like Blancas and he carries the leangth of coat of Merlin. He has good movement front and side, all in all a good sound, typey dog. Wishbone is currently be shown sparingly as time and money allows.
|Along with the general training and socializing to complete and receive his "CGC" certificate, Wishbone and I have also had a try at "Agility" training. Although he may someday be capable of competing I am not sure about me! (I wasn't!)
|"Wishbone's" Placements and Wins!
- January 29, 2000: BCOA Supported Entry, Abilene Kennel Club
- 1st Place 6-9 Puppy Sweepstakes (Judge-Billie Thibeaux)
- 1st Place 6-9 Puppy Regular Class (Judge-Michelle Billings)
- January 30, 2000: Abilene Kennel Club
- 2nd Place 6-9 Puppy Regular Class (Judge-Gary Newton)
- March 23, 2002, Texas Kennel Club
- 1st Point, 1st in Open class, WD, BOW, BOS handled by Shae Beck!
- March 24, 2002, Fort Worth Kennel Club
- 2nd Point, 1st in Open class, WD, BOW handled by Shae Beck!
- March 25, 2002, Trinity Valley Kennel Club
- 3rd Point, 1st in Open class, WD, BOW handled by Shae Beck!
- April 27, 2002, Big Spring Kennel Club
- 4th Point, 1st in Open class, WD, BOW handled by Shae Beck!
- January 25, 2003 Eyes checked CERF "Normal"!
- January 25, 2003 Heart checked OFA "Normal-Cardiologist"!
- January 25, 2004 Winners Dog for a 3 point major under Dr. Lee Anthony Reasin at the Abilene Kennel Clubs annual shows.
- March 21, 2004 Reserve Winners Dog under Mrs. Patricia Ann Ellis at the Fort Worth Kennel Club Show.
- April 10, 2004 Reserve Winners Dog under Mrs Patricia A. Gellerman at the Stephenville Kennel Clubs annual Dog Show.
- April 11, 2004 Reserve Winners Dog under Mr. Nelson R. Huber at the Stephenville Kennel Clubs annual Dog Show.
- October 24, 2004: Bred-By-Exhibitor Class, Winners Dog and Best of Winners for a 4 point major under Ms. Joan Urban at the Travis County Kennel Clubs annual Dog Show in Austin, TX.
- January 1 & 2, 2005: Entered in the two day, four show IABCA "International" shows in Hutto, TX, Wishbone earned four V1 ratings to earn his International Title. Along the way he also was BOB/Group 3 for two of the four shows! A realy fun enjoyable weekend!
- April 15, 2006: Stephenville KC of Texas Inc. (1), From Bred-By Exhibitor Class, Winners Dog and Best of Winners for 1 Point under judge Mrs Patricia A Gellerman.
- April 16, 2006: Stephenville KC of Texas Inc. (2), From Bred-By Exhibitor Class, Winners Dog for 1 Point under judge Mrs Adelene Pardo.
- September 23, 2006: BCOA Trophy Supported Entry at Ft. Worth Kennel Club, From Bred-By Exhibitor Class, Winners Dog for 3 point major under judge Dr. Harry Smith Jr. to finish!
To go to "Borchi's Chaikofsky" (Wishbone) "Pedigree" page or "Photo Album, use the links below!
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook
You are visitor number!