Information below is a guide for Exes planning a class
reunion in Ranger.
1. Think about why you want to hold a reunion. Do you
want to organize the reunion around an anniversary,
theme or an event.
2. Make sure those planning the event get along. Planning
for 20 or less is simple. If it's bigger than that,
experts advise that you delegate duties. Find someone
to do the catering.
3. Locate classmates. Make a list of classmates.
Hitting a dead-end finding classmates...get on the
Internet. Use a people-finder Website such as
www.people.yahoo.com or SuperPages.com.
4. Pick a date. If you can't schedule the reunion in the
summer, organize it around a three-day weekend. Suggest
at least three possible dates and let the majority decide
which is best.
5. Send a survey letter to classmates asking for suggestions
on food and activities. Should it be a one-day or multiple-
day reunion? While you're at it, ask for volunteers to
help plan the reunion.
6. Choose a place. Lots of factors go into picking a
site, including how many people will attend, date and time
of day of the reunion, activities and budget. Check on
accommodations near the place.
Ranger Community Center, 718 Pine Street, City Secretary, 400
W. Main Street, 254-647-3522
Rodeo building, (Rodeo grounds), Ranger Chamber of Commerce, 121
Commerce Street, 254-647-3091
Ranger Fire Station, 500 East Loop, 254-647-1505
ADDRESSES OF CLASSMATES:
Contact Ranger Exes Association
E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF CLASSMATES:
Ranger Exes Memorial Alumni E-mail List
Motels around Ranger area
Attractions in Ranger