Killing Seven
Killing Seven

CRASH AND BURN, BABY!
AUTHOR: Sally (who else would lay claim to it!)
SUMMARY: In the title I suspect
RATING: Better make it PG for that cuss word and character death!
DISCLAIMER: Not my characters but my idea!

"Come for a shuttleride, Seven," he'd suggested and she'd gone. Not his fault she didn't know his track record with shuttles.

Heck, even Tom Paris had stopped betting on that one.

So he'd crashed the damn thing. No surprise. But this time he'd done serious damage.

Seven was dead, the shuttle destroyed, and there stood Kathryn with hands on hips, smiling sweetly. "Dinner, Chakotay?" she asked. And he knew then what his captain had done. With his replicator rations deducted for the cost of the shuttle, dinners with Kathryn would be more frequent.

"Always, Kathryn," he whispered. And kissed her.

***

WITH DREAMS WE SEE THE TRUTH
AUTHOR: Sally
RATING: PG
SUMMARY: Sometimes a spirit guide is not needed to determine the path of your life
DISCLAIMER: The characters ain't mine, the challenge ain't mine. But the idea sure is *g*
NOTE: This is not designed to be humerous but more, I don’t know. Serious? Thought provoking? Anyway, it does give the desired result. The dreams are our drabbles, incidentally.

He woke up sweating from the dreams of death, saw the figure beside him, the blond hair on the pillow.

Seven. He relaxed.

Seven? No, wasn't right.

He woke up.

Remembering nightmares he turned to the woman next to him. "Kathryn, what did you do with Seven?"

She opened her eyes. "Ssh, Chakotay, it's alright." Reaching to the floor she lifted up an object for him. "See, there's not much blood." The knife glinted in starlight.

He woke again, now alone. "No relationship with Seven," he decided. He knew now there would always be just one woman for him. Kathryn.

FINIS

Feed the author!

Back to Fiction index a>