Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Fanfic

Star Trek Voyager: The Continuing Voyage
**This series picks up where the show left off with "Endgame" and depicts a romantic relationship between two women.**
I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to send me an e-mail at emilyrose71982 @ yahoo.com (don't forget to remove the spaces) and let me know what you think.
Episode 1 - "Time and Again"
Only days after Voyager’s return to the Alpha Quadrant, it is threatened by the Federation’s greatest enemy, who is now deadlier than ever. Janeway must try and find a way to undo the damage she’s done, but it means she may end up losing the very things she’d fought so hard to protect. Is it a sacrifice she’s willing to make?

Choose Voyager's fate:
Janeway's time meddling has created two alternate universes. Both series are continuations of Episode 1 above, however the "A" series (i.e., 2a) will take place in the Delta Quadrant as Voyager continues its journey home. The "B" episodes (i.e., 2b) will occur in the Alpha Quadrant.

Series A
Episode 2a - "Too Late To Say I Love You"
Seven must adapt to life on Voyager without its Captain after Janeway seemingly disappears without a trace, forcing her to come to terms with long denied feelings.

Episode 3a - "Sticks and Stones"
After passing through a region of space filled with warring races, the crew is understandably on edge. But soon emotions begin spiraling out of control, turning friends into enemies, and Seven’s good intentions may become hazardous to Janeway’s health if someone can't stop the outbreak of paranoia soon.


Series B
Episode 2b - Untitled (in progress)
Armed with future technology, the Borg now have what they need to assimilate the entire Alpha Quadrant. But this new force behind the Collective wants more than just assimilation as it sets its course for Earth without looking back. Progress report: As of 1/23/11 I still haven't made any progress on this one. Although I have an idea of how I want the story to go, every time I try to work on it, the words just won't come...



Stand Alone Stories
(Not part of "The Continuing Voyage" series)


Valentine - Janeway's and Seven's first Valentine's Day together could also be their last.





Main | Fanfic | Music | Pix | Fun Stuff | Polls | Links