The Walker Family
The William Walker Family
William Walker was married to a Mary ?. Not much is known about him or his wife. In 1760 in Worcester, Massachusetts, William Walker died. About 1780, his wife Mary died, also in Worcester, Massachusetts.
CHILDREN OF WILLIAM AND MARY WALKER:
- John Walker
- Isabel Walker, born about 1736. - MY LINE
- She married James Quigley about 1753.
- Adam Walker
- He married (1) Mary ?.
- He married (2) Rosanna McFadden.
- Robert Walker, died before Nov. 19, 1762.
- Nancy Walker, died Oct. 29, 1828.
- She married Joseph Brooks on July 31, 1767.
- Mary Walker, born August 1747 and died about 1809. - MY LINE
- She married Robert Oliver on Oct. 13, 1763.
- Joseph Walker, born Aug. 1754 and died June 25, 1826.
- He married Asenath Mills.
The above research was provided by Jack Ross.
Other Sites to See
Lanslet Oliver Family - husband of Mary Walker, sister of William Walker (her page)
Robert Oliver Family - husband of Mary Walker, daughter of William Walker (her page)
James Quigley Family - husband of Isabel Walker, daughter of William Walker (her page)