- A good lie is better than a bad truth!
- The more of a truth you put into your lie, the more believable it is. (like the truth from the next universe over)
- Everyone has their own version of the truth, and everyone’s is different.
- Telling people what they want to hear isn't lying.
- Have your lie ready before the question is asked.
- Be able to "ad lib" or make up good, believable lies on the spot. (If the real thing don't do the trick, you better make up something quick)
- Always have facts ready to "back up" your lie.
- NEVER admit guilt, you may yet prevail.
- Lying is an art, you must practice.
- Cover your ass. (If you tell someone you’re going to be with Bob, make sure Bob knows this)
- Always make eye contact when lying.
- Learn to identify & cover the physical effects of lying.
- When in hostile territory, Never tell the truth when a lie will do.
- If you don't believe someone else's lie, pretend you do, until the time is right for a counter-strike.**