Bashir was drafted in 2001 - 2nd round (6th pick) by the Indianapolis Colts
Played Safety for The Colts up to 2004
Bashir became a free agent on Wednesday March 2, 2005
Signed as an unrestricted free agent by Carolina (4/1/05)
In his rookie campaign, Bashir started in 15 games for the Colts and proved to be one of the team's move valuable defensive backs.
Career (51/51) [5/5]; 2004 (13/13) [2/2]; 2003 (9/9) [2/2]; 2002 (14/14) [1/1]; 2001 (15/15).
* Starter in all 51 career regular season appearances.
* Accumulated a single-game best 13 tackles at Houston (12/28/03).
* Contributed to a Colts defense that ranked second in the NFL in pass defense in 2002.
* Earned all-rookie honors from Pro Football Weekly after recording a career-high 90 tackles and one interception for Indianapolis in 2001.
* Victimized Chiefs quarterback Trent Green in the end zone for first NFL interception at Kansas City (10/25/01).
* Made first NFL start as a rookie in season opener at the New York Jets (9/9/01) and responded with three tackles.
This website is an unofficial source of news and information continually updated from thousands of sources around the net. A fan based site dedicated to the Indianapolis Colts and its fans and is not associated with the Indianapolis Colts, the National Football League, any school, team or league or any other media site.
This website is the composition of many hours of research. Information contained within this site has come from numerous sources such as websites, newspapers, books, and magazines. Please take the time to visit the Source page to get a semi-complete listing of these sources, articles, sites and fans.
All pictures and logos, team names are property
of the National Football League.
Please direct website comments