Monday, December 5
Whilst reading Jill today, I came across this post encouraging us to think of the things we accomplished in the last year. And I say it's never too early for a year in review, especially as I've been a little, ah, upset about certain impending events.
2005 in sum:
1. I taught my nephew how to make snow angels.
2. I got paid to write about blogging.
3. I started dating. Then I stopped. Then I started again.
4. I went to Florida for the first time.
5. I ran a 5K.
6. I saw my oldest friend for the first time in nine years.
7. I was a bridesmaid. And a damn pretty one.
8. I ran a 10K.
9. I went to the island for the first time.
10. I read 100 blogs in 100 days. And I didn't skip a single damn day.
posted @ 2:48 PM |
Jen Garrett what My (almost) daily ramblings
of no import when Now where
Boston via Seattle why Why not +how
Blogger... elsewhere @ twitter flickr listography blue dot