Friday, August 5
Unique just like everyone else
Supafine tried to uncover her five idiosyncrasies with minimal success, which got me wondering if I could do any better.
1. Before I open a can of soda, I have to flick the top three times with my fingernail.
2. I can't fall asleep unless at least some part of one of my feet is outside the covers. Even in winter.
3. I'm so paranoid about being late that I'm almost always early. Way too early.
4. I like to arrange things by color. I group shirts by color family in my closet, and the first thing I do when I get a box of crayons (markers, colored pencils, etc.) is to arrange them all in rainbow order.
5. I have to arrange my CDs in alphabetical order by artist, and then by year of release. And yes, I notice when someone puts one back in the wrong spot.
Hmm, I'm sensing a little OCD here, Jen Garrett. So, what's wrong with you? C'mon, fess up, I need to feel better about my own weirdness.
posted @ 10:27 AM |
Jen Garrett what My (almost) daily ramblings
of no import when Now where
Boston via Seattle why Why not +how
Blogger... elsewhere @ twitter flickr listography blue dot