Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: how to place logo's or bitmaps ?

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: Simon Peacock <simon3535@yahoo.com>
Aan: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
<proteledausers@techservinc.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 19 oktober 2000 21:46
Onderwerp: Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: how to place logo's or bitmaps ?

> there's a shareware program from hfav@paradise.net.nz
> for a mear $15 .. it converts BMP files to PCB files
> for including on PCB's
>
> Simon

Thanks, I also received an email from another reader of this
list, with a bitmap converter program attached. This program
(freeware) is written by Paul Fincato. I tried it, and it
works great. It translates a monochrome bitmap into a pcb file,
and the image is composed from all horizontal tracks of 1 mil.

Cheers,
Frank.