RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Hello

hi Phan,

well i might be ok then... i'm using CUPL, not schematic entry, and our
simulations are being done with teradyne's LASAR, so we might be ok.
still the whole thing looks to be on a shaky foundation.

we've had some correspondence (some a bit heated) with protel ourselves.
i thank you for the offer on the email record but let me see how this pans
out before i ask you to go to that trouble.

thank you, miker