Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Hello

I hope this forum will not give you the wrong impression about Protel. It
contains posts about problems people have had using the software and does not
contain the 'silent majority' who use Protel and are happy. I think most users
would be willing to recommend Protel 99 SE and with this group and Protels own
tech support (which responds within a couple of hours to emails) you can usually
get through.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre         Ph:         +61 2 9763 4187
8 Herb Elliot Ave, Homebush      Fax:        +61 2 9746 1501
Sydney,  NSW, 2140               Email:clive.broome@qsa.idt.com
Australia

Australia's Leading Semiconductor Wafer Fab

"HIEN-MINH HUYNH" <mhuynh1999@hotmail.com> on 10/18/2000 01:58:32 AM

Please respond to proteledausers@techservinc.com