RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Re: What does RSRCMTR.EXE do?

Yes, I use the task manager frequently to see what's going on and to end
hung applications but as Mr. Lomax pointed out it doesn't do what I would
like as far as a warning is concerned. Since I am not crashing very often
now (I must be using Protel more intelligently as I get used to it) I will
just forget about the resource warning and go on as usual. This forum is
great. Thanks all for your inputs. To be trite 'You learn something new
every day'.
Susan