[PROTEL EDA USERS]: Finding a part in the libraries

<x-flowed>
Is there some easy way, or a utility, that I can use to find a part in the
many libraries?  It seems like I spend a large chunk of time whenever I
start a new project (or even changing an existing project) looking for
existing (or maybe non-existing) parts in both the schematic and pcb
libraries.  I'm sure I've made my own parts when they actually existed in a
library already but I just couldn't find them.

It would seem that at a minimum, Protel would have a global list function
which could at least list all the parts in all the libraries.  Am I missing
something?

Jeff Nelson
JJM Systems, Inc.

</x-flowed>