[PROTEL EDA USERS]: A pasting array of P99se sp5

Dear members,

Since I moved to Protel99SE SP5, I got a problem on pasting array. ie, I
place a pad with designator 1, Then select and copy it, Then paste array,
set the text increment to 1, It works fine. But when I place another pad
with desinator 2, then select and copy all two pads, then paste array, also
set the text increment to 1, But the desinator of the pads do not increase
at all. all the pads keep the same desinator. would tell me why?

I often use the paste special function to create a panel, when I select and
copy the entire board, then paste to the new boards, I find that it's so
difficult to aim it. I also recall you had discussed that, and now I always
use via as the fiducial point. I can sure the reference point which I copy
and paste from are homologous absolutely, But everytime The pasted is been
shifted with same offset. Why? Is the board is too large for that?

__________________________________
Off topic:

What can I do for you?

I am looking for a part-time job on the net. I have got good skill in
protel, and I have completed many high density boards, Just now I finished a
two layers boards with 543 components(485 top and 58 Bottom), 520 nets, 3236
pads. I have gained plentiful experiences in pcb design layout, good quality
and timely, DFM (Design For Manufacture), DFT (Design For Test), and so on.
I am looking forward to do something for you. Since I come from china, and
now working for a foreign company. I can do that during spare time. If the
layout task is not so often in your company, If your schedule is urgent, if
you have tired of layouting, you can send the board to me,   Please write to
dracula_nj@email.com if you believe me.

Sorry for disturbing you. Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
Robert,