RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel Database & Part Numbers

<x-flowed>
At 10:51 AM 9/1/00 -0600, Jason Van Dellen wrote:
>When I started my Protel Database I saved it as Microsft Access Format.  I
>tried to open it with Access but it asks for a password.  Anyone have a clue
>what that might be.

I haven't heard of anyone figuring it out, and it seems that Protel isn't
telling....

Protel does not intend that the database be manipulated outside of client.
You can do it, but you'll need to export the files; it's easiest if they
are exported as ASCII where that is available.

To use the spreadsheet function, if that's what Mr. Van Dellen is looking
for, PCB and Schematic have spreadsheet commands at the bottom of the Edit
menu.

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690